Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Michigan State, Game Day - Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M has to get the missed/broken tackle thing cleaned up. It seemed like guys were in position to make plays and didn't make them.

They won't beat O$U playing like that. @ Iowa also worries me.
    Apathetic No More.

Comment

• LJ Scott is the best RB in the B1G. He's got a knack for making tacklers miss.

My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said "no, but I want a regular banana later, so ... yeah". ~ Mitch Hedberg
      Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/uGPNPwqxeh0[/ame]
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Our own guys were disappointed in our 4th quarter.
          Jourdan Lewis sounded despondent with the missed assignments and failure to make the plays they had made all season.
          The D had held Sparty to 10 points and 175 yards after 3 quarters despite 75 yards on the 1st drive. At that point we were pretty much on track to our average performance for the season.

Unfortunately we played our worst quarter of the season in the 4th quarter to close the game and that has brought out all the naysayers. I am not one of them. I want to see how we respond/do in the next 3 and in particular against Iowa -- will give us a much better idea of our chances in C-bus.

Comment

• I don't think anyone was happy with the 4th quarter....just doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

• Comment

• Dantonio and Lewerk trying to put lipstick on a pig ........ you fuckers lost, you got the shit kicked out of you, you can sit in your steaming pile of shit for a year just like M has for pretty much the last 8.

There's not much I like about MSU football or the tone Danotnio sets for the program now and both he and Narduzzi set for the program during his tenure. It was goon ball, hurt the opponent, make him bleed literally. I get that football is a tough game. Your job as a player is to physically overwhelm the opponent. Make them doubt themselves. Feel they can't win. It can be brutal at times, cruel in Harbaugh's parlance but you still play it with respect for the game and your opponent, character and sportsmanship. I have some doubt about Dantonio's view on that subject.

Guess it just get's under my skin that after getting knocked around for the better part of 60 minutes, having one good drive, punting or getting stoned on 4th and short the rest of the time, having nearly as many yards leading to scoring opportunities (most of them snuffed out) on questionable PI and Roughing the passer calls as actual big plays manufactured by the MSU's offense, that the HC and one of the QBs would say this kind of garbage.

Man up. M is good at the game, better than MSU was that day, on that field. Give your opponent the respect and tip of the hat they deserve. I don't usually rant like this or rag on an opponent after a loss but Dantonio and the collective poor mouthing of M from his players that he engenders deserves it.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The Michigan secondary had its worst game. Perhaps not so much stat wise, but the penalties, horrible missed tackles. Stribling had a least 4 pitiful tackling attempts and turned small gains into game makers. Penalties, whether questionable or not, kept the Spartan offense on the field and on the edge of staying in the game. Its really rare to lose the rushing battle and still win the game in this rivalry.

Not much talk about where is Jehu Chesson this year? Pretty much mia. Late in a game like this and Wisconsin where is Speights safety valve in Jake Butt? 2007 and the Hart little brother statement is the last time Michigan won in EL, thats a long time for the 'not happy' unless i'm 'not happy' people.
                  Last edited by WingsFan; October 30, 2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• PSU I don't think runs the table, they probably have another Pitt type performance in them.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o_Su_J8Q_s&list=FLKl4itst_Uoc5Ri9nkaUy2w"]It's Too Late To Apologize: UMvsMSU 2016 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Thanks for that ........

Just to refresh CFB fans minds, there are a ton of post M/MSU game comments taking shots at Mark Dantonio. He's mostly portrayed as a classless Jack Ass who, as this video portrays, just had 4 years of anti-Michigan football rhetoric pounded up his ass. Anyway, I've not seen a single positive take on him from the sports media or internet blogs.

What's so disturbing about his conduct up to this point and even during and after the game is that he's an adult whom you'd expect to conduct himself with more dignity. Nevertheless, he is the face of MSU football. He defines it. That he does that is good when you win and when your team can back up your poor mouthing of your opponents and especially Michigan.

When your team gets ass-pillaged, pay-back is a mother. IMO, he deserves everything he's getting this week and I actually have some empathy for MSU fans ..... some ...... but not much because most of them rallied behind his act, lined up to applaud his bravado and pride.

2-6 indeed.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Eh, whatever. We won. They are in the review mirror. Next up...Maryland. let's just keep taking care of business.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by drok View Post
                            Eh, whatever. We won. They are in the review mirror. Next up...Maryland. let's just keep taking care of business.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                            "review mirror", good one!
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Ha! whoops

Comment

• I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X