Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaargh sorry it was too large!!

See Debs post below!! (Thanks Deb)

Last edited by DeanUK; October 30, 2013, 02:55 PM.
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Okay there's no way to read that.

Try this:
      Attached Files
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

Attached Files
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• speechless

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
            Dude was the human form of Flubber.

You think he'd been drinking?
            It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Probably a pretty safe bet. I'm amazed he didn't get his ass kicked before he got on it the last time
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                That's how people drive the roundabouts here in Wi. Saw one going the wrong way the other day.

C'mon people, they've been here almost two years now.
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• This will definitely be a "you had to be there" moment as it probably isn't funny typing it out...... But yesterday I'm out looking at a job down at Dunbar, with my best mate, (and best man) Big Marko.... Who is probably the funniest guy on the planet in my opinion, just the way he says stuff, he should be on stage..... Anyway,we are in his van and we are sitting in a massive queue of traffic on the A1, and talking about various stuff, but we are very late due to the traffic jam......, so Big Marko is talking away about a job he was at when he suddenly stops talking, his eyes widen as the guy in front is letting another three cars in off a side road...... He shouts, "Aw aye eh? The feckin queue ain't long enough for you eh, ya feckin TIIIIIT!!!!" ..... Like I said, probably had to be there, but I just cracked up.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• lol! I imagined that with your accent and it was pretty funny, Marko.
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtEyuoi2-5A"]SNL Promo: Kerry Washington and Eminem - YouTube[/ame]
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Seriously WTF?! lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZMbTFNp4wI"]No Woman, No Drive - YouTube[/ame]
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• lol
                          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• can't wait for the new album to drop.

Comment

• You even had the wife laughing her ass off at the "No woman, No drive" song, Deborah. Awesome.

Long story short on that song, many years ago, me and a large group of buddies were all quite drunk on a train on our way back from Hampden Park in Glasgow after Hibs had been defeated in the Scottish cup Semi final by Aberdeen.... , the train stopped at a place called Croi. My big buddy, Fraser said, ..... "No woman in this town eh?".... We were all like,"what?"......, then he sung out loud, "No woman, No Croi"......, then we all joined in...... NO WOMAN, NO CROI..... NANANANANA...... NO WOMAN NO CROI!!" Great memory after such a shyte game.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X