Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
    Sasquatch? Dude, that is a wookiee!
    Not into Star Wars, but here is a family photo.

Comment

• Sasquatch? Dude, that is a wookiee!
      and Nazis. Is this the long awaited mashup of Indiana Jones and Star Wars in the land of the tree rats?
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
        Not into Star Wars, but here is a family photo.

Oh that is cool. Gotta love wookiees.

Since you dont know a lot about Star Wars, Im sure this would be the perfect thread to discuss it in detail. We could talk prequels, the original movies, the extended universe, and even where Disney is going to take the franchise.

It would be awesome. I figure we could really lay the ground work for a good conversation within 50-60 pages, and then we could really start digging into the epic world that is Star Wars.

What do you think?

Where do you want to start the conversation at?
        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Hey look! I found a picture of Islair
          Attached Files
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hey that is actually a shot of me. Where did you find that?

Comment

• I thought you got your braces off though.
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I'd imagine we would have to own one of those magic brush things for our clothes if we lived with a bunch of wookiees. Fkn hairy bstds eh?

We aren’t your average discount department store. Australian owned and operated with over 50 stores Australia wide to make it is easy to click and collect. Shop our huge range of products now
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Assuming the wookie doesn't tear your arm off when it is angry
                  Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Where do you want to start the conversation at?
                    A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away??

Comment

• I read somewhere that the wookiee colour is just pure nicotine. Chewbacca is just a shortened name for Chewing Tobacco. Then there was Munchbacca, Nibblebacca, Gnawbacca, Snortbacca, Smokebacca, injectbacca......., all these wookiees that never made the original movie......, which was really part 4? (messin wi ma heid Lucas!)
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                        A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away??
                        Just imagine how good the Lions would be if we had a couple of Force users on the team, especially at QB. No more inaccurate throws, just guide that baby right where it needed to be.

Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        I read somewhere that the wookiee colour is just pure nicotine. Chewbacca is just a shortened name for Chewing Tobacco. Then there was Munchbacca, Nibblebacca, Gnawbacca, Snortbacca, Smokebacca, injectbacca......., all these wookiees that never made the original movie......, which was really part 4? (messin wi ma heid Lucas!)
                        There was also a Lowbacca in the expanded universe. Bacca must have been some sort of family name, all those wookiees seemed to have it as part of their name.

Comment

• Kind of like this family?
                          Attached Files
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Just imagine how good the Lions would be if we had a couple of Force users on the team, especially at QB. No more inaccurate throws, just guide that baby right where it needed to be.

There was also a Lowbacca in the expanded universe. Bacca must have been some sort of family name, all those wookiees seemed to have it as part of their name.
                            A Lowbacca? He/she must've been on the Silk Cuts then?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Kind of like this family?
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I saw one on line the other day that had the family and with an extra woman stick figure on the opposite side of the wife. The name under it was Candy. The guy that posted it claimed to have added a stripper to the family and they hadn't noticed yet.

Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X