No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am actually going to get some much needed time to myself this weekend, and I'm giddy with anticipation. Any movie recommendations??
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• www.shush.se

lots of flicks there. I liked American Hustle and 12 years a slave. Dallas Buyers club is there also.
      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Have you seen "Bronies" Kay?

If you haven't and you don't know what a brony is, please watch it. And hug your son. ;)
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Random Thoughts

Gravity is very good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• what a downer

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
              Gravity is very good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
              Incredible effects and directing. Sandra Bullock = hot 40 year old.
              Unless I missed a lot, I didn't think the story/ plot was enough. I wanted more!
              8/10 or 9/10.

Best director of the year? No doubt.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Debbie does Dallas id pretty good, Kay.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That's alright, Dano...
                  "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• LOL.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Debbie does Dallas id pretty good, Kay.
                      LOL! Seriously watched all those movies, 'ok' at best 6/10

Comment

• I've never seen it. Didn't even know there was more than one.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Does anyone have that link that LFIJ posted, of the Eagle nesting in Montana? I forgot which thread that was posted in.

Comment

• Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Thanks Tony G!

Comment

• de nada :-)
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X