X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dog will hunt!
    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• How awesome! Everyone has such amazing kids and animals.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Great end to the story, Nick! Glad everything turned out ok.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• So it was a good day to be a Bubba considering Bubba Watson won the masters again
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Superb Nick. Bubba is a real hero......, and the stereotypical male, ...., always finds the pussy.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• That is a great story Nick.

Comment

• NP, what a great story!
                "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  That was very impressive there, CGVT. Very talented girl....., and you make her sound that she is a very determined young character. She'll be rich & famous before you know it.

What's made my day?......, my youngest son (20 and who has been a big Arsenal fan since he was 5 years old) informed me last night that he's getting tickets for me, him and two of his mates for the Arsenal V Hull City FA Cup Final @ Wembley which takes place on May 17th. Wow! Thanks young Scotty Boy!
                  When you get to Wembley, sell the ticket, bank the money and buy a ticket to the Lions game.
                  AAL Quintez Cephus
                  If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• That is very cool, Nick.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Pappageorgio View Post
                      I bought my wife a kitten last year and the whole family adores it. I generally don't like cats but it's got a great disposition and everyone loves the animal. So....it's old enough that it likes to play the sneak out the door game.....anytime the door gets shut she screams bloody murder like the big baby she is.

So my wife let the dog out last night and apparently the cat snuck out. We didn't realize she was gone until today and was no where to be found. Liam and Andrea are hysterical went door to door in the neighborhood...no luck. It's 100 degrees in the daytime and we listen to the packs of coyotes howl at night......so I am not hopeful. Moral is low and I'm about to have the circle of life talk with my son.

I decide to throw up a Hail Mary.....I turn to Bubba a 13 year-old daschund. Almost completely blind, probably a little deaf (or just doesn't listen), cranky as an old dog can get, hates exercise, and basically his only contribution to the family at this point is to clean up any food that gets dropped on the floor (and only if it's not to much work to go get it). I hold the cat's toy up to his nose and say her name repeatedly until he starts to whine......then I set him loose on the neighborhood.

I'll be damned if he didn't lead me right to her... three blocks away hiding in a shrub.
                      Awesome story!! Hopefully it won't need to be repeated.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
                        When you get to Wembley, sell the ticket, bank the money and buy a ticket to the Lions game.
                        Lol.

I'm now going to the Emirates to watch it, Dean....., on a big screen. Thanks to the stupid assholes @ the FA. Got this text from my son earlier.
                        "Dad. Gunners only getting 25k tickets. 50k ST holders. That's going to a ballot for sure, not a snowballs chance of a ticket, let alone 4. Big Tellies @ the Emirates though, fancy it? Dotman x"
                        To which I replied, yes, go for it.
                        It'll still be a decent day out. Tell you what though..... If Hull win it? Holy crap that wont be a good day at all. Stuck in the emirates with 50K disgruntled gooners.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Nick, who knew you had a old bloodhound! One that you can teach new tricks to at that.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• FINALLY!

FINALLY!

FINALLY!

WE HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!!
                            AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                            2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                            3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                            4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                            5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                            6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                            7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• You were off line? Really?:-D
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Welcome back, Islair.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X