No announcement yet.

Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes he promised if Real Madrid wins champions league he'll get his hair fixed

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but asian referees should not get a WC games, this was shameful
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Could've been worse, Essek. Could've had Scottish "FIFA" whistler, Craig Thomson. Or as he's better known in Scotland,...., Oh no, Craig fucking Thomson.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        Could've been worse, Essek. Could've had Scottish "FIFA" whistler, Craig Thomson. Or as he's better known in Scotland,...., Oh no, Craig fucking Thomson.
        He ever call a coin toss wrong?
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by essek031 View Post
          was not a penalty, and i think not a foul before croatias second goal, i really feel like shit, brasil was better but not 3-1 better
          Brazil wasn't better, Croatia actually created the better chances in the game - by far. Fred, Hulk and Neymar created nothing for Brazil yesterday - their fullbacks were invisible. Even the 1st Neymar goal was all about Oscar winning the ball amongst 3 Croatia midfielders - all Neymar had to do was waltz 15 yards unmolested and take his weak dribbler.

All this "Neymar this, and Neymar that" being shoved down our throat from the ESPN commentators, Oscar is actually the straw that stirred Brazil's drink yesterday - without him and that useless referee they likely lose that match yesterday. Oscar really has benefited immensely from his time in the Premiership. He's a lot stronger on the ball that most of his teammates and it shows. While they are diving looking for a call, Oscar is fighting through tackles and breaking the opposition down.

All that said, Pletikosa has to be kicking himself, those first two goals Brazil scored he should have had. Weak dribbler from Neymar, had the penalty kicked sussed out right and got both hands on it. Without those, Oscar's 3rd never happens since the field never gets opened up out of desperation by Croatia to get back in a match they shouldn't have had to in the first place. Even then, how the hell does he let a toe poke beat him from 15 yards?

And yeah, that ref sucks hairy balls. Absolutely horrible call, especially considering that in the entire game up to that point Fred was invisible - he did absolutely nothing. His entire contribution to the match was a weak-ass dive that the ref bit like a bass inhaling a worm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
            Brazil wasn't better, Croatia actually created the better chances in the game - by far. Fred, Hulk and Neymar created nothing for Brazil yesterday - their fullbacks were invisible. Even the 1st Neymar goal was all about Oscar winning the ball amongst 3 Croatia midfielders - all Neymar had to do was waltz 15 yards unmolested and take his weak dribbler.

All this "Neymar this, and Neymar that" being shoved down our throat from the ESPN commentators, Oscar is actually the straw that stirred Brazil's drink yesterday - without him and that useless referee they likely lose that match yesterday. Oscar really has benefited immensely from his time in the Premiership. He's a lot stronger on the ball that most of his teammates and it shows. While they are diving looking for a call, Oscar is fighting through tackles and breaking the opposition down.

All that said, Pletikosa has to be kicking himself, those first two goals Brazil scored he should have had. Weak dribbler from Neymar, had the penalty kicked sussed out right and got both hands on it. Without those, Oscar's 3rd never happens since the field never gets opened up out of desperation by Croatia to get back in a match they shouldn't have had to in the first place. Even then, how the hell does he let a toe poke beat him from 15 yards?

And yeah, that ref sucks hairy balls. Absolutely horrible call, especially considering that in the entire game up to that point Fred was invisible - he did absolutely nothing. His entire contribution to the match was a weak-ass dive that the ref bit like a bass inhaling a worm.
            100% spot on with everything there ^^^ , especially the part in bold. Not taking anything away from Neymar, he is a talent, (change that penalty run up Shyte) but Oscar was immense.

A Mexico Cameroon draw will be nice, Essek.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Well. What can one say! If any of you soccer haters had watched that game, and STILL hated soccer, well you'll never like the sport. Robben & Van Persie, ( and all the other Dutch stars) just absolute awesome.

Comment

• Worth reposting in this thread

*[ame]http://youtu.be/LdGjrD40tq8[/ame]
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Sorry mate. That wasn't worth posting anywhere. Really do love anti soccer humour, but that guy is a fucking knob.

Comment

• Spain is in trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      Sorry mate. That wasn't worth posting anywhere. Really do love anti soccer humour, but that guy is a fucking knob.
                      Daniel tosh is very funny at times. Like that bit.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• amazing game, it's not amazing that i've put my money on spain winning or taking a draw, but great game anyway
                        http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Chile v Spain suddenly became the new "must see" match of the WC. Chile will be kicking themselves in the ass for not hanging up more on the Aussies though.

Comment

• Was very surprised with Australia. 2-0 down after 14 minutes, thought they'd collapse like a "European bleacher" (whatever the fuck that is) but they actually got stronger. They'll still be destroyed by Holland, but good fighting spirit. Spain v Chile will indeed be very interesting.
                            But the competition starts tonight really! Let's go EE TA LEE, you can do it.

Comment

• Just catching up before I go to Bournemouth, feel sorry for you Essek, Fraq nailed it in his post. I watched bits of the Spain game last night, shame it wasn't the same quality in the final last time.
                              Marko, keep supporting Italy tonight, you'll definitely jinx them!! You should really hope England win the World Cup, the Yes vote will be about 90 percent!!
                              I've packed the sleeping bag and smores in case England lose though
                              AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• England/Italy game looks like it's going to be a clam bake.

Comment

Working...
                                X