U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    I don't ever see Miles coming to Michigan.
    Sometimes Les is more
    Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
      That photo is from 2005. So loops is correct.
      Yep that's right. I am right, that sophomoric move was widely panned under John L Smith.

Comment

• Smith apologized for it too.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• slate piece on the weirdo that was UofM AD Brandon.

On Sept. 27, the Michigan football team was losing badly at home to Minnesota, a team the Wolverines typically destroy. The loss would drop Michigan to...

Comment

• What boggles my mind about the flag planting situation, is why on earth would Michigan, who is complete trash as a football team, even consider doing something like that?

I get it if you're a team that's rolling and you actually have a reason to be confident/arrogant. I mean it's still classless -- but I would understand it. But this team??? Good gawd, man. It's like the Tampa Bay Bucs going into Foxboro before a game with New England and planting a Bucs flag at midfield. It's not even insulting at that point. It's just laughable.
            AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• I don't want Miles at UM. After what happened at Oklahoma State and what probably goes on in the SEC, I doubt he'd have any success at Michigan unless he is cheating. Aim for Harbaugh. He recruited well at Stanford. That's impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                That photo is from 2005. So loops is correct.
                My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                  I don't want Miles at UM. After what happened at Oklahoma State and what probably goes on in the SEC, I doubt he'd have any success at Michigan unless he is cheating. Aim for Harbaugh. He recruited well at Stanford. That's impressive.
                  I think UofM's best hope lies in guys like Dan Mullen or Mark Stoops. Unproven yet, for sure, but you get you're guy for more than a decade if it works out. The big name guys all have their own risks too.

Comment

• Perhaps UofM could pry Gus Malzahn away and then hope Auburn hires Narduzzi. Dream come true scenario for UofM.

Comment

• U of M thread (in the Lions Forum)

How about luring Kirby Smart north?. He can work with Nuss too
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Harbaugh may be available.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I just think there are too many prideful twats in Ann Arbor who consider Jim Harbaugh a "traitor" and no longer a "Michigan Man" for him to be seriously pursued, and if Jim WERE to somehow be offered and took the job that he'd be backstabbed at every opportunity much like RichRod was.

Michigan's troubles (especially with the football program) run FAR deeper than Brandon.

Comment

• Somebody in the NFL will throw a boat load of cash at Harbaugh if he comes available. Hell, the Raiders would probably hire him and he wouldn't even have to move.

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              Pretty sad reporting that they have to use Mike Valenti's radio show opinions as a primary source.

Comment

• Is Buffalo Wild Wings the stupidest, cheesiest, doucheiest commercials, or what?
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X