Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes he did.

He is paralyzed on his right side, has difficulty speaking but recognizes those around him and people in pictures.

Stroke is a terribly debilitating thing especially for someone who has been so active. When you lose your ability to dress and walk on your own, it starts playing havoc with your outlook on life.

I know because my Mom has suffered 3 strokes since 2008, the first was induced by surgery.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That was probably the worse goalie interference call I have ever seen last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
        That was probably the worse goalie interference call I have ever seen last night.
        Pretty rough indeed.
        Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          I know because my Mom has suffered 3 strokes since 2008, the first was induced by surgery.
          Sorry to hear it, Malts.
          AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Tanks Niff.

Comment

• Little bit of everything in this game tonight. LA is gettin' chippy in the third. One would think their tofu didn't pass a smog test or something.
              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Beat LA
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPf50y0IFiA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPf50y0IFiA[/ame]

I've watched the end of the video a dozen times. I loved watching Ericsson go after Nolan and finally using some of that size. Absolutely loved it.

I hope he finds more chippy play in his game.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ha!

This is exactly what I am talking about when I say the players will police themselves.

Fighting is necessary in this game and there are times when you have to kick a bit of ass to make someone think before they try something again.

Hockey is the ultimate contact team sport.

Erickson knew he would be gone for 2 but that was not the point. He had a message to deliver.

Comment

• Just like Toe Blake and Eddie Shore

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPf50y0IFiA

I've watched the end of the video a dozen times. I loved watching Ericsson go after Nolan and finally using some of that size. Absolutely loved it.

I hope he finds more chippy play in his game.
                          Yep, Nolan won't hit anyone like that ever again.

Until his next game, at least.

Fighting deters jack shit.

Comment

• Is it me or do Datsyuk and Zerterberg seem to not really come through in shoot outs?

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                              Yep, Nolan won't hit anyone like that ever again.

Until his next game, at least.

Fighting deters jack shit.
                              Maybe he will, maybe he won't.

Players that have a habit of throwing dirty checks will continue to do so but I am betting he will not do it again while Erickson is on the ice.

.......and to the players, it does deter a lot.

Guess you have to be around the players, hear the locker room banter and be close enough to the action to understand the culture of it.

Comment

• There is a big difference between guys policing the issues with a few fights. But the big distinction comes that these guys can play. The designated enforcer has basically been talented out of the NHL. Every time chemiclord mounts his soapbox it is normally 100 percent response to Jad or someone else perennial call for an enforcer on the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X