No announcement yet.

Detroit Red Wings & the NHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember there was pre-draft concern about his scoring consistency. Same knock against Mark Messier who dropped to 48th overall, Scouting agencies sure look remarkably foolish now.

Packy I'm in NYC for business, have a Saturday meeting in Manhattan,. Same building as the National Hockey League HQ, 1185 Avenue of the Americas, 15th Floor New York.

I think tomorrow represents my best chance to take a "poke" at Bettman, hope to strom his office, swinging for the shortest guy in the room. ☺

Look for me on the news.
    Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 30, 2014, 08:45 PM.
    ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• What a first period, this is some really entertaining hockey. L A up 1-0 Brown gets tripped in the slot with the puck and the official stares right at it WTF?

Comment

• Patrick Kane again
        Last edited by WingsFan; May 31, 2014, 03:40 AM.

Comment

• Scouting Mantha - Babcock prefer his forwards to play 200-foot hockey, but, as in the case of Gustav Nyquist, goals consistently adding up can make up for it. “He’s going to get a chance to make our team,” general manager Ken Holland said Friday. “He’ll play five or six or seven exhibition games, and if he belongs in the NHL, we’ll put him in.”

Comment

• Crawford gives Quick the International hockey sign "you wonna go?". Game 7 will be the SCF!

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Two Stooges receive the Order of Lenin from Putin for apparently floating during their NHL regular season.

Comment

• Im with stupid

Comment

• Down goes Chicago !!

Comment

• Good.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Blackhawks never trailed in this game, the only time they went down was when the game finished. One of the greatest series in recent memory, and one way or another, a great championship-caliber team was going to lose.

“I’ve lost some tough games,” Hawks coach Joel Quenneville said. “But nothing like tonight.”

And they couldn’t become the first team to repeat as Stanley Cup champions in the salary-cap era, the first since the 1998 Red Wings.

Comment

• As always, Pussa disappears when it matters the most.

Zero goals, three assists in the series. Just like the '09 Cup Finals.

Comment

• He and Cindy are the finalists for "Playoff Houdini". Neither played terrible, just unable to score.

I guess I can lay claim to "2nd best player in the world" as I scored exactly one less goal during the entire playoffs than "the best player in the world".

<runs away from my friend OP>
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I thought he actually played very well up to game 7, he had the most shots on goal at that point of any player in the playoffs. Still gotta put the biscuit in the basket though, yea where was he in game 7? Not found - Crawford is catching the heat as the goat.

No surprise here - Stanley Cup Overnights: Kings/Hawks Game 7 Sets Record NHL Western Conference final earned a 3.2 overnight rating on NBCSN Sunday night, the highest overnight ever for an NHL telecast on the network — including the Stanley Cup Final.

Hey OP still in New York? Want a good seat? Feel like shelling out $26,253 for a ticket? Im sure its no skin off your ass :-)

New York Rangers Stanley Cup ticket prices are crazy

Last edited by WingsFan; June 2, 2014, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Go Rangers!
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Im good either way now with the Habs and Blackhawks out of the picture. Seriously was a wreck (almost like a Red Wing game last night) with my hatred for Chicago.

Comment

Working...
                                X