X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hoping the Crawford news isn't true
    Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• 28-10 is your final. The first half was worse than expected, the second half was much better than expected. On the whole...OK, I guess?

Comment

• Okorn has earned the starting job for Michigan State game

Comment

• Given the way Speight left the field in the first half, I'm not sure Harbaugh's going to have much choice as to the starting QB against the Spartans.

Comment

• Haven't been impressed with Crawford but losing two of our best receivers would be nearly devastating.

Comment

• looks like we found an offensive identity though: play-action, rolls outs, and passing to tight ends.
              McDoom, DPJ, and Perry may be enough with that type of offense which I think is the right way to go with this team.

Feel bad for Crawford of course, but he has been dropping a ton of balls ... I would like to see what Martin and Collins can do.

Wonder when we will get an update as to whether Tarik Black can make it back this year. I thought we would definitely redshirt him, but with WR depth diminishing, I could see JH burning it.

Comment

• If Tarik Black is healthy by Wisconsin, Ohio State, he'll play.

Comment

• on another note, I can't remember seeing a DT for M as unblockable as big Mo, since Alan Branch.

The image of Branch flattening PSU QB's and walking by is one of the great pictures in M history.

Comment

• Offense looked much better when they were willing to throw the ball on first down. Only throwing on second/third and long is really tough on a QB.

Comment

• hopefully Eubanks didn't suffer too bad of a concussion.
                      Speight also must have either a concussion or a neck injury looking at the play.

Comment

• Maurice Hurst is maybe the best defensive tackle I can remember and we've had some really good ones. He'll be drafted really early.

Comment

• Nice to see Chris Evans break out a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Total yards in the second half:

MICHIGAN: 292
                            Purdue: 10

Comment

• yes, once the D got a handle on the gadgets/mis-direction, Purdue had nothing

Comment

• team has faced 4 very different offenses in 4 weeks. Granted the 1st two were dumpster fire - incompetent, but still a challenge given that the in-week preparations must be quite different.

Comment

Working...
                                X