No announcement yet.

Michigan 33, Florida 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speight is no better than last year, Iowa, osu, FSU... Didn't beat a team over .500 on the road. JOK is really no better.

Comment

• I mean, was there any O'Korn buzz at all in the offseason? I have a hard time believing he's worth putting in there after the Indiana game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
        I don't think Florida's offense is going to earn it. They are due for their own set of fuckups.
        They're not going to give Michigan the chance unless they somehow force them to by scoring on offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          What?? I have been saying Speight cant win outside the state of Michigan for 7 fucking months!
          I was thinking more about Harbaugh being aggressive calling passes down the middle. He was throwing everything high. If there's anything about Harbaugh I really wonder about, it's in-game risk management.

Comment

• The offense was mediocre overall but had some life. M has out-gained UF 191y to 87y

Ulizio had some whiffs at RT. UF's D has worked him.

JH called one decent series that started out with a well executed stretch play with Isaac nailing it behind great blocks. Later, in that series, Evans got a nice gain on the IZ. M's left side of the OL is moving the DL but it's tough sledding. No surprise as UF's front 4 are very good.

Kugler is holding his own at center. All the pressure is coming from the DEs. Mostly that UF guy who's lining up opposite the play side. He's beaten Ulizio more than once or twice. Not one of us didn't expect this to be a weakness.

Have not seen much of any quick passes ..... one from Speight if I've got that right. UF is playing it's S quite shallow and they step up taking that short game away it appears to me.

Nordin is frigging awesome.

DB's as expected but holding their own when targeted. Watson with a nice PB.
            Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; September 2, 2017, 04:36 PM.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Speight could spike the ball and somehow it would still go the other way. If your QB can't throw with accuracy he's a liability to matter what you call.

Comment

• Very frustrating game so far. I think the placekicking is going to be fine. I have questions about...well, just about everything else.

Comment

• Hill didn't look too aware on those completions, but you expect it at this stage. It doesn't look like Florida can string together a whole drive of completions though.

Ulizo is a problem, though of course this was going to be a game where any new starter, two-star or five-star, would have a tough time. Would be very nice to see a little more stability in the second half there.

Comment

• Speight throws high just way too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                      Speight throws high just way too much.
                      His throwing motion has been annoying since day one. Zero touch and everything is a fastball so it sails high.

Comment

• He even kinda grimaces like Scott Mitchell. Though I'm a bigger fan of him than you are. I love his size and strength and wiggle against the pass rush. The throwing is in his head. When he's on, he's ON. When he's off, we get this.

Comment

• It'd be one thing if he was too high on a specific type of throw, but it's any kind of throw. Even the touchdown pass had too much arc on it. It seems as if he's still trying to overcome the shoulder injury.

Comment

• Win or lose there needs to be an honest re-evaluation of Speight. His flaws are glaring and they haven't changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              He even kinda grimaces like Scott Mitchell. Though I'm a bigger fan of him than you are. I love his size and strength and wiggle against the pass rush. The throwing is in his head. When he's on, he's ON. When he's off, we get this.
                              Well, when he's on he usually is at home with plenty of time to throw up 30 points. He's never been on against an elite opponent in hostile territory.

Comment

• Now that was a nice throw.

Comment

Working...
                                X