No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Rutgers Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One off comment -- there is absolutely no way on earth this game is remotely close. At all. None.

I would seriously back OSU's 2nd team to cover 26 against Rutgers. This is a name your score week for M. Rutgers is really, really bad.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kstat View Post
      Having two bye weeks in a row is going to be rough on this group.
      2 bye weeks in a row? What am i missing here?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Rutgers=BYE. Or more accurately, Bye > Rutgers.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Yeah, the team would get more banged up and have better comp from an intra-squad scrimmage on Saturday.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Therefore I really do not give a shit if we beat Rutgers by 58 points or not. We'll be judged against Ohio state based on how we play against Ohio state.

While this is true and also what we do vs Sparty, im living in the moment. Harbaugh has made M relevant again.

Comment

RichRod got to 5-0 a few times too.

Comment

Brady Hokes Oregon team gave up 51 points and another loss, this time to WSU over the weekend.

Comment

He won't last long there
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Well ... that's a tremendous amount of points.

Comment

Agree with talent, I jumped at that 26.5 line... On the road, shit can happen and Speight might throw some balls to Rutgers defenders he shouldn't otherwise M should dominate this one on both sides of the ball; far more so on defense.

Comment

Hurricane Matthew may be a player in NJ this weekend. Track after Matthew enters and passes through the waters East of the Florida Peninsula Thursday and Friday is still uncertain. Worst case is a speedier Northward track and landfall around coastal North Carolina that might produce a washout in the NJ area by Saturday evening. Best case is it stays off shore tracking northward a little bit more slowly and affecting NJ later on Sunday.
                        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Well that's going to do wonders for our kicking game!
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Speaking of which. Hopefully the next few weeks will give Quinn Nordin a few extra weeks to recover and be apart of this season. We can't continue to leave points on the board, screw a red shirt.

Harbaugh said he wasn't sure if he was ready compete just yet so his injury must not be too bad. RIght?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Comment

I expect UM to win this handily, but I also expect Rutgers to do everything they can to not get embarrassed in their marquee home game of the year and coming off the blowout to Ohio. I'm thinking 35-10 or something to that effect. Weather could certainly make for a sloppy game under the lights.

Comment

Working...
                                X