No announcement yet.

Michigan @ Rutgers Post Game Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It feels like we have another TD left in us.

Comment

• Rutgers with 576 yards punting.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
        Rutgers with 576 yards punting.
        There's always a silver lining
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 3rd stringers in on defense.

Comment

• M has thrown the ball 16 times for 119 yards. Gotta be happy with the running game.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Well remember all the shit we been through !! For 15 years! Again we lost to this team 2 years ago Brady Hoke... Rutgers is in the Big Ten, so play like you should.... Big Boy Football. Harbaugh!!

Comment

• That worked out well; Go Blue
                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Did they punt the ball?
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 3 times I think

Comment

• Michigan hasn't beaten anyone this bad since 1940.

Comment

• I meant when Rutgers had that 4th and 7 at the end. Did they punt it?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Shutout!

Comment

• I'm glad we have a bye week next week. We need it to rest our feet.

FROM KICKIN ALL THAT ASS!!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Don't fool yourself. Next Saturday will be our 2nd bye week in a row.

Comment

• Sad that Rutgers only had one turnover (so did Michigan) and it still was a 78-0 finish.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X