• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• As a former Tiger fan, I protest this Indian record, they early are playing a AA team. This Tiger organization should be prosecuted.

Comment

• The Tigers are horrific. The Tribe has played them 5 times during the winning streak and outscored them 40-5. It's been 37-3 since the first game in Detroit which was, obviously, 3-2.

Stranger things have happened, but I'd rate the Tigers chances against Kluber tonight as less than optimal.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• But the Braves

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wohlers

Comment

• I can't tell you how much I miss Glavine, Smoltz, Maddux, Chipper, Gant, Justice and the rest.

It's like I'm a prisoner who in the somewhat recent past was fed filet mignon and lobster and am now eating mayonnaise sandwiches on moldy bread. If I had never been fed the steak to begin with, the agony wouldn't be so exacerbated. The memory of having a competent team in Atlanta and looking at what we have now is depressing as all fuck. It's like Alabama football. Without Coach Bryant, the Shula years wouldn't have been such a kick in the jibs.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yep, at least you got a World Series out of that group. The Tigers are about to start serving moldy bread for the next 20 years. Eff them.

Comment

• Another shutout for Kluber. 20.

Comment

• What has attendance been like?
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Indian fans suck. They sell out for the Clowns and draw like shit for a really good team. I'd guess 20k for tonight.

Comment

• The Tigers got 5 full hits, they picked up the option on Kinsler so they can trade him. So stupid, next year's squad is going to challenge the legendary 2003 Tigers.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Indian fans suck.
                          Yep.
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            next year's squad is going to challenge the legendary 2003 Tigers.
                            Yep, hope it similarly leads to a World Series with in 3 seasons.
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• It won't if they don't spend, if you wait for the Tiger farm system to produce a winner you will witness it from a pine box 6 feet under.

Comment

• True. In 2-3 years the payroll will be higher if they truly intend to contend.
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X