Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But week 11 of this year -and this year only- and going by nothing but eyeball opinions...yeah, B1G$ > SEC.

GO B1G!!!
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You talkin to me?

Comment

• Haha...
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
          Ah, you fall in with the other SEC knuckledraggers. Bama dominating doesn't win titles for the rest of the league.

exactly.... bama's success=SEC dominance. AA didn't even realize he's fallen in line
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• the reality... it's been more of a Saban/Urban dominance of CF.

I would suggest the coaching in the BIG>SEC right now. I don't think you could have said that 5 yrs ago.
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Leave AA alone. Not his fault he is retarded. Not Talent retarded...more a loveable retarded...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                exactly.... bama's success=SEC dominance. AA didn't even realize he's fallen in line
                Nope.

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Nope.

Over the last 10 seasons, the SEC has won 8 national championships: 4 by Bama, 1 by Auburn, 2 by Florida, and 1 by LSU. That's 4 different schools in the last 10 complete seasons. The fact is, you have to have one thing other than just an eyeball opinion. Or if that's all you have, then don't get mad when others' eyeball opinions don't sync with yours.

Comment

• 8 of the last 10 NC's won by the SEC and by 4 different teams. The two non-NC years, the SEC was in the playoff one of those years and the title game the other.

Has there been a shift? Possibly. Too early to tell. Need tangible results before we offer a concession speech.

Comment

• Shaddup for the love of Jefferson Davis already!!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 8 of the last 10 NC's won by the SEC and by 4 different teams. The two non-NC years, the SEC was in the playoff one of those years and the title game the other.

Has there been a shift? Possibly. Too early to tell. Need tangible results before we offer a concession speech.

Comment

• Shaddup for the love of Robert E. Lee already!!!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You better STFU before I go William T. Sherman on you...

hi!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Most of my family was in Aberdeen when WT Sherman made his march....OR THINGS WOULDA BEEN DIFFERENT!

Comment

• And, no, not Aberdeen, TX.

Comment

• I'm not sure drunkenly hurling peat would have repelled Sherman's conquest.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X