Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan shooting 1/20 from the arc. If they shoot 5/20 this is a 1 point game.

Comment

• understood.. we can see our shooting has been dog shit but so has our D.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        seriously? we've been garbage defensively. are you sure you're watching the same game?
        He's as clueless as Beilein
        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

seriously? we've been garbage defensively. are you sure you're watching the same game?
          Rebounding has been bad. Donnell and Wagner have been bad. Overall you live with 41% shooting on the road. You expect better than 20.5% and you expect better from your senior leader than 2/12 with 7 turnovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
            He's as clueless as Beilein
            I take that as a compliment, thanks.

Stick to sports you understand. This isn't your game.

Comment

• Zak Irvin fouls out. 2/13 with 8 turnovers.

But yeah this has really been an offensive shootout...

Comment

• i'm going to bed. this is one of the worst basketball games i've ever seen Michigan play. This is worse than the garbage Tommy Amaker took over.

Pure steaming pile of fucking dog shit in every facet minus FT shooting.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, that's rich. Nothing to see here; team's gonna be fine.
                  Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• My favorite play was us in-bounding the ball with 5 on the shot clock and heaving it all the way to the other end of the court. Solid play dumb mf'ers.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul L View Post
                      Yeah, that's rich. Nothing to see here; team's gonna be fine.
                      Don't worry, now that they've lost you can go back to pretending Michigan doesn't have a basketball team.

Comment

i'm going to bed. this is one of the worst basketball games i've ever seen Michigan play. This is worse than the garbage Tommy Amaker took over.

Pure steaming pile of fucking dog shit in every facet minus FT shooting.
                        Yeah pretty much. That shit was horrific. It was bad, man. Oh so bad. I hope you guys who were watching hid the women and children.
                        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• They played like shit, no doubt. Not going to throw the baby out with the bath water though. The schemes were fine, defense was ok, offensive flow was ok. They players did not execute, particularly Walton and Irving who embarrassed themselves.

This is a good team that played a horrible game. I'm not too worried

Comment

• This was like the Iowa football game. Total clusterf**k.

Comment

• Yeah, basketball discussion doesn't work with 80% of M fans and about 90% of this board. The sweeping generalizations made after how good they look in 2 neutral site games and 1 road game are ridiculously stupid. Just like most our basketball fanbase.

Comment

• I find The Oracle's condemnation of the M fanbase accurate, fair and, if anything, a bit kid-gloved. It is, by far, when he is at his most veracious.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X