• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

YEAH!!!!
    That's so awesome!!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, its a very bad photoshop, but I thought it was funny.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        Isn't Johnson a guy that we are relying on to provide some much needed depth at DE this year? We need him back.
        Johnson? He wasn't going to be on the 2 deep...maybe not even 3 deep.

Still only about 215lbs last I saw.

Comment

• HARBAUGH!!!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CBS Sports is so bad it pushed me to ESPN for news.

Comment

• Count the 'magnificent' Jim Rome among those who were a tad disappointed with Harbaugh's presser the other day.

Rome: “If anybody thought this was going to be a kinder, gentler Harbaugh since he went home to Ann Arbor to rescue the football program, make no mistake, it’s the same exact guy.”

Does anyone actually listen to Rome anymore?

I have no idea where to look to find him on TV or Radio. I don't want to know either.

Comment

• Used to all the time, his tv show went to showtime few years back. Havent watched since.

Comment

• Football scoop just called JH the Trump of CF.. LOL
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• It's apt. Only missing a "Sad!" at the end of his tweet.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The story under the Harbaugh story is great. Check out the video they posted.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Heh. HARBAUGH!!!! can only lose a twitter war with Rome. And, yet, like Trump, I'm sure it'll kill HARBAUGH!!!! to give Rome the last word.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, I wouldn't have even responded to someone like Rome who needs something like this, but whatevs.

Comment

• If he cannot handle Rome, how is he going to deal with UFM's mindgames?

Comment

• You know what they say...when on Rome...do what the "Clones" do...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                                If he cannot handle Rome, how is he going to deal with UFM's mindgames?
                                He's had to deal with Pete Carroll before. He's also had to coach against his own brother for the NFL title.

He can handle it.

Comment

Working...
                                X