Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Football, Team 137, 2016 Season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEC Country article...

SEC shouldn’t seek protection from Jim Harbaugh

Georgia Bulldogs news, stats, photos and video from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Last edited by Rocky Bleier; February 10, 2016, 01:09 PM.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Do you expect JT and Co to have similar success against M's defense ... sounds like you do.
      I don't expect them to move the ball at will, score on 6 straight long TD drives and rush for 370 yards. I do expect them to move the ball effectively and score some points. I'm far more concerned about Ohio State's back 7.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        SEC Country article...

SEC shouldn?t seek protection from Jim Harbaugh

Georgia Bulldogs news, stats, photos and video from The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Surprisingly well written article.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          I don't expect them to move the ball at will, score on 6 straight long TD drives and rush for 370 yards. I do expect them to move the ball effectively and score some points. I'm far more concerned about Ohio State's back 7.
          I also agree with that. I think there will be some regression to the mean here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            Are we going to eventually run out of staff positions with which to entice recruits?
            2 people left, 2 positions need to be filled.
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• And Partridge moved to a position coach.

Comment

• And got a raise from $100,000.00 to $350,000.00 Not a bad bounty for delivering the number one recruit

Comment

• We got a better deal than Auburn got with Cam Newton's dad

Comment

• except Auburn got a national championship

Comment

• Psshaw. The Rose Bowl is all that matters.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                        except Auburn got a national championship
                        Michigan's purchase still needs time to pan out

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Psshaw. The Rose Bowl is all that matters.
                          I really think that the reality of today's is changing that for M. Harbaugh hasn't said it outright but he's acting in a manner, recurring in a manner that suggests he's looking for much more than the BIG championship and a playoff berth.

That only makes sense. Im not sure you're going to hear him say , "yeah, we just want to go to the Rose," anymore.
                          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Title game at the Rose Bowl is the top of the mountain.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                              Title game at the Rose Bowl is the top of the mountain.
                              efz.

Comment

• Title game played in the Rose Bowl as the top of the mountain? Meh.

It's only us geezers that remember the importance of the Rose to the Big Ten and PAC Ten champions, revere it and all of that.

Most people under 50 and probably everyone under 40 have no idea that the Rose was once the king of the Bowls and the two conferences that vied for a birth in it were the premier CFB conferences.

At this point it's nothing more than just another one of the Bowls where playoffs are played on a rotating basis.
                                Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; February 11, 2016, 05:18 PM.
                                There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X