X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are giving up.

Comment

• Loved the clueless ass befuddled look on Beilein's face when the run hit 22-0

He built this team full of mediocre no defense playing wings and now he's getting buried in it in front of their best crowd of the year
      AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Michael Jordan could've helped, even at 52 years of age.

Comment

• Every so often a Beilein team just gets blown off the court. The shots don't fall, they don't suck it up on the other end, and it just falls apart on them. They'll bounce back I'm sure, if not in this game the next one, but goddamn.

Comment

• More stagnant one-on-one bullshit.

Comment

• I don't know man, I used to be a huge Beilein backer, and it may just be the anger of this game talking -- but as time goes on I really do start to dislike this fucker more and more. He was never able to capitalize off that title game run. We still get mostly mediocre recruits for a program with this much exposure. I hope I'm wrong but I really don't see this guy fielding a team anything beyond second tier at best. He won't catch lightning in a bottle like he did with that title game group.

Maybe I'll regret saying this but I kinda want him gone to be honest.
              Last edited by Niffla; February 2, 2016, 10:34 PM.
              AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• We really missed LaVert tonight.

Comment

• That's exactly where I am Niffla. I feel like we have gotten Beilein's best, and he is not going to get there again. Didn't hackett sign him to an extension?

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
                    I don't know man, I used to be a huge Beilein backer, and it may just be the anger of this game talking -- but as time goes on I really do start to dislike this fucker more and more. He was never able to capitalize off that title game run. We still get mostly mediocre recruits for a program with this much exposure. I hope I'm wrong but I really don't see this guy fielding a team anything beyond second tier at best. He won't catch lightning in a bottle like he did with that title game group.

Maybe I'll regret saying this but I kinda want him gone to be honest.
                    Certainly this sort of thing happens too much. And recruiting has been a friggin disappiointment. What's the difference between them and us tonight? THEY WENT OUT AND GOT A CENTER. But we'll see what happens this year. No Sweet 16 and I'm right there with you. And if it's becasue they got a shitty draw and a low seed, well, that's Beilein's fault for getting his ass handed to him a few too many times this year. He's got enough talent.

Comment

• His only NBA player is made of glass. If he had LaVert tonight id agree.

Comment

• Couldn't even keep it close on the home court.

A great opportunity, wasted.

Izzo is licking his chops.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          Couldn't even keep it close on the home court.

A great opportunity, wasted.

Izzo is licking his chops.
                          Good chance U-M beats MSU.

Don't freak out over one game. It isn't like this is a pattern.
                          Last edited by Kstat; February 3, 2016, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• I thought there was a good chance that Michigan would beat Indiana also.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The goal is still 12-6 plus a Sweet Sixteen. Less than that is failure for this year.

Comment

• Well a live viewing might be impossible for me tomorrow, but I expect to see the scrappiest most hustle-hardest most intense performance to date this year. And by that I mean we damn well better do exactly that. It's our fucking home court and they beat us bad on it last year. There needs to be revenge. ``Get the fuck off my court''. I'll still be open-minded to Beilein and what comes in the tournament in the final analysis, but I'm going to be a lot more comfortable about the future if I see the above tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X