No announcement yet.

B1G/NCAA basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe some of the calls Indiana wasn't getting. Good to see the officials don't always give in.

Comment

• makes me wonder how UNL would compete this year in the BIG12... not a I want to leave the conference, but more of, how good is UNL..
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• It's funny that Wisky is atop the B1G and they aren't even ranked. Michigan only plays them once this year and it is at Wisconsin.

Comment

• We don't got to Champaign, I think, whereas Indiana does. If Illinois rights its ship, that's a good trade for us. But I think the real strength of our schedule is getting MSU and Indiana at home in the last week of the season. We're playing all our tough road games up front.

Comment

• Look on the bright side.

If there's a good year to get stuck with a brutal conference schedule, this year would be it.

Comment

• We go to Illinois next week. We don't go to Nebraska or Purdue. It's too bad.

Comment

• Oh really? Sounds like we're playing the toughest sked, then.

Comment

• No doubt. We have single games wirh Minny, Wisky and Illinois - all on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    We go to Illinois next week. We don't go to Nebraska or Purdue. It's too bad.
                    We go to Purdue at the end of the year; it's Iowa we don't go to. :-)
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Jeezus, what a bunch of fuck ups we are.

Comment

• True dat; we're also home against Illinois.

So just to clarify for you idiots, the two home but not away games are Neb and Iowa; the two road but not home games are Minny and Wisky.

Kapish??
                        Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Michigan Men ...sheesh

Comment

• Everyone's schedule in the B10 is pretty tough. .500 should get you to the tourney.

Comment

• I think 7 or 8 teams will make it to the dance.

MICHIGAN
                              IU
                              spartie
                              tosu
                              Wisky
                              Minny
                              Illinois

Then, maybe NW or Iowa.
                              Last edited by *JD*; January 19, 2013, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Honestly wouldn't shock me to see Iowa take Illinois spot. They could fall that hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X