Around the Big Ten

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Nashville?
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Its outside of Big Ten territory.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• As expected Iowa falls. Looked pretty outclassed in the game as well. Sure it didn't help having their starting tailback out.

Comment

• Iowa should have been playing someone else.. Frankly, ksu not making the BCS hurt Iowa in this game.

Comment

• As expected Iowa falls. Looked pretty outclassed in the game as well.
            Not a good match up for them, damn Northwestern keeps their embarrassing perfect Bowl record in tact. Illinois is down 7-3 to UCLA, Liney's probably right about Illinois playing out west gives UCLA the advantage. .

Comment

• I've got the Illini winning and they are up 13-7, despite them being a lousy team they have a pretty good defense that I don't see UCLA scoring much against.

Comment

• Maybe I was wrong about the Illini. They seem to have come alive.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• UCLA is more like the teams the Illini beat (bad teams) than the teams they lost too.

Comment

• If you've not already tuned in probably not worth the bother.

PSU is getting smoked by Houston and Case Keenum's long ball. Keenum has over 200 yards passing to PSU's ZERO.

It's 17 - zip with plenty of time left in th3 first quarter!
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Last I saw, Keenum had 347 yards passing in the 2nd quarter. Glad I put PSU as my one-point pick in the contest.

Comment

• All 4 games on commercial at the same time! How is that even possible!?

Comment

• LOL.....just commented that to my wife...plus NBC and ESPN....

Comment

• Looking too much like last year's New Year's Day 0-5 for the Big10
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• FUCK!!!!!

Comment

• That sucked
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X