This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
    I try to buy on amazon via the link whenever I purchase something... do you actually get $$ for it?
    Yes, we earn a small commission on everything purchased through the link. It's in a tier structure, so if we sell more items in a particular month, our comission goes up. That's why every little item counts!!

I should also note that there are also "bounties" that are paid by Amazon. For example, if you should sign up for a free trial of the Amazon Prime membership using our link, we will be paid a couple dollars, regardless if you decide to keep the membership or not.
    Last edited by -Deborah-; September 22, 2015, 09:48 AM.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I have received two additional donations: I think I owe thanks to entropy as well as Prime2. Thank you both!!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
        FYI, just clicking doesn't do anything. We earn commission on items bought after clicking the link.
        Yep. I bought some camera equipment.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
          Yep. I bought some camera equipment.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I received another generous donation and so far they haven't told me who they are! Thank you
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sorry, Deb -- I'm gonna have to sit out this round. I have two clients with two outstanding invoices that are starting to make me a little worried.

Comment

• No worries, hack. Hope they pay up soon.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• hodgkal has given a very generous donation to the Forum. Thank you so much! I'm in awe at the support the members of the M Forum have shown. It is a great relief not to worry about paying our fees for a while!

Thanks again
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Good job guys.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I did receive another great donation but again, I'm not sure who it was from. If you'd like to be thanked publicly, please provide your forum Username when donating (or send me a note about it).

In any case, thank you!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The only good thing to come out of Saturday's debacle was this:

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• In the picture, its:

Doug, Jeff, Tom W., Ghengis, Doc Hodgman, and Mike. Not sure who the guy looking on is. Also in the back there's a guy in white who is tall enough to be Sean. Not sure if that's him or not.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Great picture.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They guy in white is Doc's son and on the far right is Michael Pitts.

Comment

• Looks like another fun tailgate
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X