Clear All

• What's behind the door?

2x ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    3x ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

#Calibraska [emoji267]☀️[emoji535] #ItsAMovement [emoji57]

#GBR [emoji837][emoji535]⚪️

[ame]https://twitter.com/thetoddmcshane/status/746400083873136640[/ame]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Husker Nation

I can hope...

Joseph Lewis: HuskerNation come down to the camp , I'm loving it so far , might be my future home[emoji837][emoji535] @wideouts

Comment

• Jaevon McQuitty, Keyshawn jr., Tyjon Lindsey and Joseph Lewis....

taken and posted by Tristan Gebbia

Comment

• Husker Nation

Jaylen Kelly-Powell from Detroit enjoyed the Huskers camp tonight. He decided to stick around another day to check out the campus and talk more with the coaches.

Comment

• Sounds like Kelly-Powell is strongly considering a return trip to Nebraska this fall.

=====================================
            some of his public tweets:

The best camp I have ever been part of. Hands down. #GBR ���� https://t.co/DqSLXDolk3
            — Jaylen Kelly-Powell™ (@JKellypowell) [ame="https://twitter.com/JKellypowell/status/746530567974326273"]June 25, 2016[/ame]

Thank you Nebraska for a wonderful weekend. Appreciate all the love. #GBR #HuskerNation pic.twitter.com/sjgTN9wKtM
            — Jaylen Kelly-Powell™ (@JKellypowell) [ame="https://twitter.com/JKellypowell/status/746814255375081472"]June 25, 2016[/ame]

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Bookie_44/status/747109549954334721

awesome tweet. UNL is making a very positive impact on this kid. He'd like to visit twice this fall and one of those for the Minn game since it's his mom's birthday.. (i'd suggest you don't take your mom to a place you don't want to show off...)

For those who attended the FNL, he was the most impressive player.. even of the #1 WR in the country according to scout. Also a big position of need.
              Last edited by entropy; June 27, 2016, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• JKP ..... has he seen the corn and tractors yet? He should love that.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I think he went cow tipping..

Comment

• How much do you tip a cow? 15%? 20%?
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• they work for less, so only 10%

Comment

• That's because you guys use undocumented cows.

Comment

• These cows are only looking for a better grass for themselves and their calves...

Comment

• We entice them in by offering some of Geezer's 401K.

Comment

• I love the fact that a 4* Missou commit showed up unannounced. I love even more than he tweeted the experience was unlike anything he'd ever been part of, then insinuated to Missou's Rivals.com editor that his verbal to Missou was in serious jeopardy.

I bet DeArmond soiled his adult diapers on hearing that.

Comment

• Cows are large animals that are difficult to surprise and will generally resist attempts to be tipped. Estimates suggest a force of between 3,000 and 4,000 newtons (670 and 900 lbf) is needed, and that at least four and possibly as many as fourteen people would be required.

I would definitely not resist even a measly 10% tip to that extent.
                                Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; June 27, 2016, 01:23 PM.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X