Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary stuff on the Yellowstone volcano:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Gods are angry...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And crazy, too

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Mods, please replace that entire Talent/AA discussion with something coherent. I suggest editing them. Take out all the words and replace them with one of the three things Wiz says.

Comment

• I say more than 3 shitlicker...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• :::fart noise:::
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dear Mods:

Please kill hack. If he has any puppies kill them too.

Thanks in advance.

Yer pal,

THE WIZARD, Esq.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hack,

Harsh.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fine, OK. Wiz has four different posts he recycles, not three. I would contend that the "did you _____ as a child" series only counts as one.

Comment

• Wiz has 3 maybe 4 posts he recycles and he is the voice of reason in this shit for a thread.

Comment

• In a time of great storms, earthquakes, raging fires and the shadow of war, the most terrifying news of the day...is that Wiz has fans.

WingsFan could lead the cheers.

Go Wiz!

Comment

• Well, let's not get carried away :=)

Comment

• the hijacking of this thread by the duo of alum and talent to discuss their various pleasure brothels mercifully was brought to an end by the impending eruption of the earths superheated molten lava. thanks be to god

Comment

• Supervolcano eruption > Talentbabble

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Talent.

Thanks for the response. I do want to clarify my point about the -0- tax rate. I was just saying that the tax rate on money spent on salaries is -0- so if a company is going to spend 100k on salary, it shouldn't matter the marginal tax rate.

As to the main point, I get that profits are a thing (and they should be). But it assumes that profits are a fixed cost. Why wouldn't a company just add the savings to its profits?
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X