No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously Tony, where do you find this stuff......, that was superb!

Mrs Jones probably thought, "sure, it's a snow shovel!"
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Dear Mrs. Mommy.

My husband says he's seen you several times at "Annie's". He wasn't all that impressed and said there were never that many men trying to put money in you g-string. I love the creativity of your story though.

Mrs. Jones.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Ironic that not one woman was trying to buy a snow shovel........

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan V View Post
          Ironic that not one woman was trying to buy a snow shovel........
          Why would a woman need a shovel? Unless her kitchen has a dirt floor, I don't see the need
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
            My turn to be thick........, I can't figure out if it's the "shit yourself" reflection......, or if it's her arm. Her arm is long as fuck.
            DANG!! I didnt even notice that! Her arm is alien like.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ha!

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Q:Why can't two women play monopoly at the same time?

A:Because there's only one iron.....
                  As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also. -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• As our enemies have found we can reason like men, so now let us show them we can fight like men also. -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• LOL!

SoCal had a better one though.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Haha, part of me wishes that were real so we could see the Walmart security camera footage.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• By Suzan Clarke

May 29, 2012 6:30am
                          8-Year-Old Gets ‘Catastrophe Award’ for Most Homework Excuses

Email 24 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print

(Image Credit: ABC)

The mother of an 8-year-old Arizona girl who was presented with a “Catastrophe Award” for apparently having the most excuses for not having homework believes her child was humiliated by her teacher.
                          Christina Valdez said her daughter, Cassandra Garcia, came home one day from class at Desert Springs Academy in Tucson, Ariz., with the paper award.
                          The document, which looks like a colorful card, contained the following message: “You’re Tops! Catastrophe Award. Awarded to Cassandra Garcia. For Most Excuses for Not Having Homework.”
                          The teacher signed the card “Ms. Plowman,” added the date – May 18, 2012 – and even included a smiley face.
                          The teacher announced the award in front of the entire class, and the other students laughed at her daughter, Valdez said in a Thursday interview with ABC TV affiliate KGUN-TV in Tucson.
                          When she contacted the school to complain, the principal “blew me off,” Valdez added. “She said it was a joke that was played and that the teachers joke around with the children.”
                          But Valdez told KGUN that she didn’t find any of it funny.
                          “I think it’s cruel and no child should be given an award like this. It’s disturbing,” she said, adding that she was not aware her daughter had a problem with homework, and that the girl had been enrolled in an after-school homework assistance program.
                          Desert Springs Academy’s principal declined to comment to a KGUN reporter, the affiliate reported.

Now that is funny!

The caring and attentive Mom had no idea her daughter was in a homework assistance program.

Mom is really the one humiliated.

Using the school as her personal babysitter and not having a clue what the child is doing.

That is a real hoot!!

Comment

• TEXAS BEER JOINT SUES LOCAL CHURCH OVER LIGHTNING STRIKE!
                            (This should keep you chuckling for awhile)
                            A bar called Drummond's (in Mt Vernon, Texas ) began construction on an
                            expansion of their building, hoping to "grow" their business.
                            In response, the local Southern Baptist Church started a campaign to block
                            the bar from expanding - petitions, prayers, etc.
                            About a week before the bar's grand re-opening, a bolt of lightning struck
                            the bar and burned it to the ground!
                            Afterward, the church folks were rather smug - bragging about "the power of
                            prayer".
                            The angry bar owner eventually sued the church on grounds that the church...
                            "Was ultimately responsible for the demise of his building, through direct
                            actions or indirect means."
                            Of course, the church vehemently denied all responsibility or any connection
                            to the building's demise.
                            The judge read carefully through the plaintiff's complaint and the
                            defendant's reply.
                            He then opened the hearing by saying:
                            "I don't know how I'm going to decide this, but it appears from the
                            paperwork that what we have here is a bar owner who now believes in the
                            power of prayer, and an entire church congregation that does not."
                            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Now that, is funny!

Comment

• Ha!
                                Attached Files
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X