Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure about you guys, but sex sure makes MY day

Comment

• Didn't know where else to go with this, but please keep Angeleyes in your thoughts & prayers, surgery went great this morning, but suspect a few weeks recovery time.
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Glad the surgery went well Sharky, will do.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• prayers out
          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Glad things went well. Speedy recovery to AE.
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Should be sent home around noon tomorrow, then I get to nurse her back to health, similar to how she helped me out 4 years ago. funny how that works, huh?
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Glad to hear the surgery went well.

Thoughts and prayers are with you both.

..........not quite sure you are qualified to be a nurse Sharky but, believe your experience will make you a good one.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• 70 degree temps in January make my day
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• 58 degrees in Hamburg in January make my day.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Minus 1 degrees and doing an outside job in Edinburgh really pisses me off......, but I couldn't be arsed looking for that thread.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Minus 1 degrees and doing an outside job in Edinburgh really pisses me off......, but I couldn't be arsed looking for that thread.
                        Celsius does not count.

Minus 1 Celsius is regular temp around here this time of year.

........the first to arse you........;-)
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That damn "pond" is always embarrassing me.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Thank you for the prayers from my surgery. Can't do nothing for 2 weeks, and will still be on restrictions for 6 more weeks after my first two are up. Everyone that already visited either at the hospital or at home, says that they are impressed at how well I am recovering. Must be all of the prayers. Thanks again.
                            My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Good to hear, Angeleyes.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Glad to hear your are recovering well Angeleyes. Prayers for you.
                                Dopeler Effect: The Tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly. - Author unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X