Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    This is more fighting than Gretzky or Mario had over the course of their careers

YouTube (Short URL)
    Well when Marty McSorley is out there for all your shifts, he's going to be the one doing the fighting.
    2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• The youngins produced like champs tonight! Way to go Grand Rapids Wings!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The next 24/7 episode is going to be great. I'm sure much of it will be focused on last night's game since both feature teams on the show went head to head.
        AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

• Pretty cool watching the alumni games and seeing all the former Red Wing players on the ice.
          All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Red Wings outdoors at the Big House coming up!
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• with snow falling and perfect hockey temps
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I really like that tradition. I didn't watch the end ...heard the RWs lost. They're gonna actually have an outdoor game in LA later this month. Should be interesting.
                ------------

Comment

• Datsyuk with a sweet backhand roofer, followed up by the kid Tatar who stickhandled himself into the ice.

Comment

• Those sweaters that both teams wore were sweet!
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Yeah was a real neat event .....They need to get rid of stopping the game halfway through the period though....It was really stupid when they stopped it at the 2:30 minute mark of OT.

Comment

• So nobody here watched any of the HBO 24/7 Road to the Winter Classic episodes? I figured some Wing fans would be all in on seeing the team behind the scenes stuff. I'm about to check out the finale.

Comment

• I don't subscribe to HBO.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Me neither. As a matter of fact, I have Showtime and never watch it. I think I'll dump that as well.
                            ------------

Comment

• I live in South Africa and don't get it. Poor me.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'll post it when it comes available if anyone wants to check it out. It's Hard Knocks NHL basically. Same production crew.

Should have the episode in a few days if anybody wants to see it. I watched it earlier and it was greatness.

Comment

Working...
                                X