X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truly is madness
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• M has the easiest path to the championship matchup in the history of tournament sports.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Easiest path to any title in college sports since BYU 1984.

Coincidence?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think we just fouled them again

30 fouls they called on us

first the 16 seed/then Ashley judd next gods team and sister jean

welcome back wiz--hope all went well with your new joint and you stfu

Comment

• crash...thanks...stfu...good luck against the legend of sister jean...what's fair is fair!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• now.. if only Kansas could lose tonight...
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• All the teams I wanted to lose are already out. I just get to watch (hopefully) good basketball without any cares.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I care that you have no cares...if you even care about shit like that...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The NCAA Tourny is the best sporting event in all of sports.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If Michigan makes it to the final four they wil
                        #14 Montana
                        #6 Houston
                        #7 aTm
                        #9 FSU
                        Either #9 KSU or #11 Loyola-Chicagol

Michigan is so hot and cold. vs Montana, it appeared they might be out in the first round. Vs aTm, they look like they could win it all. Still, many of the upsets were concentrated in their region. Not Michigan's fault, but certainly the road could have been tougher. In fact, from a seeding standpoint only, if Michigan makes it to the final game, I don't believe anyone will have played as low a seeded opponents as Michigan.

2017 Gonzaga: 16-8-4-11-7
                        2016 North Carolina: 16-9-5-6-10
                        2005 North Carolina: 16-9-5-6-5
                        1999 Connecticut: 16-9-5-10-4
                        1990 UNLV: 16-8-12-11-4
                        Last edited by entropy; March 23, 2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          I care that you have no cares...if you even care about shit like that...

HOW DARE YOU!
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And with that said, it's also important to note in the last four tournaments (Big Ten + National, 2017/2018..), Michigan is 13-1.
                            Last edited by entropy; March 23, 2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              I find your use of "sports" in that statement unnecessary. And I think by "cursed" you mean "total fucking shitbird."

It's the North Platte of the Midwest.
                              The Reds won a world championship when they had 3 Wolverines anchoring their infield.

Comment

• Duke beats Syracuse then switched to the end of the Purdue game. CBS showing Haas on the bench every stop in play.

Comment

Working...
                                X