No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, only up to the Eastern Conference Finals.

Comment

• Anyone remember Randy McKay. He played for the Wings I met him yesterday. His son is dating someone in my brothers ex family in the U.P. 10 of them came down for the Wings game Thursday. They had an ex players reunion. His son played in a tourney in Chelsea
      at the Artic ice arena yesterday and today. That's a nice place. Ever been there Malto?
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I think he was a power forward.

Comment

• McKay has his name on the Stanley Cup.

Comment

• Yes he does.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              That's a nice place. Ever been there Malto?
              I have.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• ^Did you eat? Food is pretty good.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Everybody in the world could get their name on the Stanley Cup...... it?s fucking huge.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I thought Holland would be on his way out but it sounds more like he's coming back. There is talk of Quenneville being shown the door in Chicago. I wouldn't mind seeing the Wings bring him here but I assume he'd want to coach a contender.

Comment

• Welcome back, Marko!
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                        Everybody in the world could get their name on the Stanley Cup...... it?s fucking huge.
                        Well look who the cat dragged in.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That is one scary picture, UK. Is that you during your uni years?

Its actually more like my cousins wife during her "time of the month".
                          Linda: You want milk in your coffee, Mark?
                          Yes please
                          Linda: STEVEN???, YOU DIDNT BUY MILK, AAAAAARGHHHHH!!!!
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            That is one scary picture, UK. Is that you during your uni years?

Its actually more like my cousins wife during her "time of the month".
                            Linda: You want milk in your coffee, Mark?
                            Yes please
                            Linda: STEVEN???, YOU DIDNT BUY MILK, AAAAAARGHHHHH!!!!
                            First thing I thought of when I saw Matt Patricia was his beard looked like Pampero Firpo's beard.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Oh yes, Matt Patricia. Forgot all about him. Better go find an appropriate thread or Octo-pie will be thrown!

Comment

• Octopi? Octopi? I oughta hit you up side the head with two b'four. That's what I oughta do.

Don't need no Octopi. Now, Octopussy? That's a difference in the altogether.

That Maude Adams is one fine skirt!

Hubba Hubba!
                                Screw all you bastards

Comment

Working...
                                X