DetroitLionsForum.com
Please support the forum by using this link to shop with our sponsor:

Go Back   DetroitLionsForum.com > Sports Discussion Forums > University of Michigan

Old October 23rd, 2016, 08:29 PM   #181
jaadam4

DOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!
jaadam4 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old October 23rd, 2016, 08:29 PM   #182
jaadam4

or

McDOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM
jaadam4 is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old October 23rd, 2016, 08:57 PM   #183
The Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
Ignore Oracle ..... he's been drinking.

Appreciate the nit picking. Appreciate the objectivity. The best part about this forum is that it's NOT an echo chamber. I can guarantee you that the M coaching staff has plenty of material that we don't see and certainly have no clue about that serve as teaching points ....... like the 42 yard Illinois run play that (I think it was) Peppers chased down to ultimately save a TD and force a punt.

As Oracle wisely points out, you can get that over at mgoblog forum among the children there.
You've got solid instincts, although it is football Sunday, so not hard to predict.

My comments still stand and ring true.
The Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old October 23rd, 2016, 10:09 PM   #184
Detroit Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
No one here is predicting us to win the natty this year. Please, keep hanging out at the shithole Mgoblog for that. But keep your bullshit over there too.
Whoa back Jehosaphat!

I predicted Michigan at 14-1, losing the national championship game to Alabama (before that I predicted Michigan winning it all, but after more reflection dialed it back a bit).

So far, the Mgoblog people (Brian) have done a pretty good job of predicting that Michigan would run the BIG table -- much better than the folks here predicting 2 or 3 Michigan losses.

Michigan is now ranked number 2 in the country. No one in the B1G is even close to us. So what's the point of calling out those who said that Michigan would overachieve?

It seems to me (and I could be wrong) that Oracle is like the moderate Democrats who trumpet their wisdom noting how stupid the Republicans (Hannibal types) are. Yet they trash the smartest (Bernie supporters) as being extreme. Yet all the evidence (through 8 weeks of college football) shows that the "extreme" Michigan supporters (Bernie supporters) are right.
Detroit Dan is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old October 24th, 2016, 07:04 AM   #185
Jeff Buchanan

That analogy is so wrong on so many levels.
Old October 24th, 2016, 10:58 AM   #186
WM Wolverine

Pretty much every level.
WM Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote Top
Old October 24th, 2016, 02:21 PM   #187
iam416

WM=Sanders supporter. Buchanan=Hillary supporter. M=unstoppable. Check, check and check.
Old October 24th, 2016, 02:42 PM   #188
Jeff Buchanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam416 View Post
....... Buchanan=Hillary supporter.......
Only as the default candidate and with nose held to ward of the stink of that choice.

BTW, M's O is stoppable. Beg to differ. The D is another matter altogether.
Old October 25th, 2016, 02:26 AM   #189
Whitley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Dan View Post
Whoa back Jehosaphat!

So far, the Mgoblog people (Brian) have done a pretty good job of predicting that Michigan would run the BIG table -- much better than the folks here predicting 2 or 3 Michigan losses.
Ahem......I predicted Michigan to go 11-1 losing @ Iowa but getting their revenge on them in the CC game. (Course now it looks like they could be unblemished heing into the GAME). And that would get them into the CFP.