• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Does Your Dog Remember Meeting You? And some other good stuff

http://barkpost.com/discover/dog-ass...=lift_facebook

Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
    Aww love that.

Here's a recent pic of Griffey. Made this my phone lockscreen.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Griffey looks so happy! Lol That's a great pic, dogs rule!

Comment

• Our malamute, Kaya

Kaya, our Alaskan Malamute. She is 18 months.
        Attached Files
        My YouTube fishing channel> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoDycO2ZfMxPqsQ5TbrHFtw

Comment

• Kaya is quite a singer, eh? What a beauty.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• She is so lazy, as long as she gets to chase the horses once a day
            Attached Files
            My YouTube fishing channel> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoDycO2ZfMxPqsQ5TbrHFtw

Comment

• Not lazy lioninflorida, well tempered for a pup.;-)

Comment

• Comment

• Question for everyone here...do you give your dogs chicken thigh bones? I've gotten mixed reviews online and from friends. They are small-mid sized Boston Terriers and would obviously love them. Some are saying no big deal, some are saying no to cooked (baked) chicken bones. Thoughts?

Comment

• I always heard no to chicken bones. When the bones break many times they leave sharp points. Not good.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I wouldn't risk it.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                        Question for everyone here...do you give your dogs chicken thigh bones? I've gotten mixed reviews online and from friends. They are small-mid sized Boston Terriers and would obviously love them. Some are saying no big deal, some are saying no to cooked (baked) chicken bones. Thoughts?
                        No. Never. They don't break like cow bones when they knaw at them. They splinter into shards. They will puncture their insides. Very dangerous to the dog. Same for Turkey or any poultry bones. They are thin to be light for flight in birds. Not at all safe. Get him a cow bone.
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            Aww love that.

Here's a recent pic of Griffey. Made this my phone lockscreen.
                            Sadly, we had to put Griffey down a couple of weeks ago. When I got him from the rescue, he had a mass on his lower back. The rescue had it tested and it was non-cancerous, but recently, it began growing quite aggressively. It was non-operative and when it got so big that it began busting through his skin, there was nothing that could be done. :( We are taking a couple months off from dog ownership but intend on finding another rescue at the end of the summer.

Griffey was a terrific boy, never any trouble. It was apparent that he was well-loved and well-trained. It will always be a mystery as to how he became homeless and no one looked for him. I so hope that he knew he was loved.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sorry to hear that, Deb. I have no doubt he knew he was loved.

........and no to Chicken bones. Splinter too easily and if they get one lodged the wrong way, it is not pretty.

Comment

• Sorry Deb, I'm glad that he got to spend time with you though. It was wonderful to see the pictures.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X