X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go Malto.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Last night I flipped the channel just in time to see North Carolina steal the ball and drain a 3 to tie the game with a bit over 4 seconds left in the game.

Villinova in bounded the ball and successfully drained a 3 with time expiring to win the game. Not sure if it was broadcast on multiple channels but the one I happened to be watching was TNT.

Was surprised to see a 2 minute video documentary of North Carolinas tourney run to end the broadcast a few minutes later. They then went to their regularly scheduled programming.

No awarding of the trophy. No watching the nets get cut down. Very little mention of credit for Villinova for winning the National Championship.

Was this because the program director lost his bracket?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Game was shown on three stations Malto. TBS was the national coverage. TNT carried the NC coverage(with local announcers), and TruTV carried the Louisville coverage.
        Last edited by DanO; April 6, 2016, 12:47 PM.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That splains it.

Tanks.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Remember back in the day when there was some scottish Bausack that used to post on this site?
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yep, he's gone missing.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Summer hiatus he told us about
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Randomly, I remembered Al Golden is Detroit's TE coach.

Golden, head coach of Miami (Florida) for the last several years and the most made fun of college head coach last season + Detroit's TEs?!
                    Ebron, Pettigrew...

What a combination.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I wonder if the Bears forum has it's own Cutler-hating dwt.
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• DimWiT is Cutler
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Is this true, LFIJ?

UberFacts ‏@UberFacts [ame="https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/735874954051325952"]21m21 minutes ago[/ame] Hanako-san is a Japanese urban legend about a dead school girl who can be summoned in the school bathroom if you say her name.

48 retweets 120 likes

Comment

• Not sure about that but do NOT say school girl in a rest area stall. You won't like the result.
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Yes, but is the summoned school girl hot?
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                                Is this true, LFIJ?

UberFacts ‏@UberFacts 21m21 minutes ago Hanako-san is a Japanese urban legend about a dead school girl who can be summoned in the school bathroom if you say her name.

48 retweets 120 likes
                                Yes! Although, nowhere near as scary as Sadako from the "Ringu" movie (and don't even get me started with that huge pile of excrement Hollywood remake). She's actually a character in a cartoon that Tyler watches called Yo-kai Watch.

Because Japan just loves to punish you for basic bodily functions, this urban legend takes place in a washroom: specifically the third stall from the end of any elementary school washroom (in some variations, it's on the third floor). Unlike the previous urban legends, where the creatures will come at you unprovoked, Hanako needs to be summoned. Though the idea of luring a ghostly little girl into an empty bathroom falls further from "scary urban legend" and closer to "that paedophile on the news last week" than we'd like.

In order to call Hanako, you need to do the polite thing and knock three times on her stall door. This is usually accompanied by calling out, "Are you there, Hanako-san?"

If you are greeted with a reply, "Yes, I'm here!", apart from pissing your pants in terror, you can push open the stall door to reveal Hanako. Said to be a little girl with bobbed black hair and a red skirt, the outcome of your courage (or dumbfounding retardation) differs: Hanako-san will vanish or, for the more shit out of luck (in every sense of the word), you will be pulled into the toilet and killed.

If you knock on her stall and receive a reply (and assuming you don't immediately break the laws of physics during your escape), you still have the opportunity to walk away if you do not open the door. If, however, you insist on cornering little girls in toilet stalls, you may have just enough time after seeing Hanako to make a break for the exit and escape.
                                2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

Working...
                                X