• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OkieLion View Post
    Miss Michigan.
    She is a fucking BABE!

Welcome Okie Dokie.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      Welcome Okie.
      Thank you.

Going to try to post an image with the phone.

My grandfather once roomed with Detroit pitcher Schoolboy Rowe during spring training in 1940. Told me that Rowe brought home a different lady every night. No way grandpa was going to make the team as a 2nd baseman, not with Charlie Gehringer still playing that position.

One of the most enjoyable Tiger ball games I attended was the afternoon game in honor of Gehringer and Greenberg, sitting with my grandfather and a bunch of old timers reminiscenting about the old days.

Schoolboy Rowe

Last edited by OkieLion; December 4, 2015, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
        She is a fucking BABE!

Welcome Okie Dokie.
        Thank you. I meant to say that I miss Michigan.

Once dated a fourth runner up for the Miss Michigan contest. Mother said it was for the sex.

Well, yes.

Comment

• True story, (and DanO, phone sacha and get confirmation of this if need be) my brother-in-law (Sachas brother) dated Miss Finland back in the early 2000's...... Even went over to Helsinki to meet the parents etc. I said to the wife, "Please tell me she dumped him, otherwise your brother is gay!"
          She said, "He got bored. Dumped her and moved to Tarifa to do some windsurfing!"

Fkn gay!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• "No matter how beautiful she is, someone... somewhere is tired of her shit." -- Unknown
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

My grandfather once roomed with Detroit pitcher Schoolboy Rowe during spring training in 1940. Told me that Rowe brought home a different lady every night.

Schoolboy Rowe

Grandpa didn't tell you how much of Schoolboy's gravy spilled over onto his plate.

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              "No matter how beautiful she is, someone... somewhere is tired of her shit." -- Unknown
              I heard it as, "Show me a beautiful woman, and I'll show a man who's tired of her bullshit."

I might like yours better.
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

LOL!

Just rented out the back bedroom to a Dallas Cowboys fan.
                not that there is anything wrong with that................ :shock:
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Come on, newest member KC CHIEFS......., introduce yerself......, who are ye, where ye from? Do you have a soft spot for the Lions? ......, do you think the 2016 offensive line will be FKN SOLID with Raiola back offering his messiah like advice?

Comment

• Haha
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yes, I noticed that as well. I have to think Panoptes/Gonz would be a bit more imaginative with his name choice though.
                      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• First post of the new season for me, just saying hi all!

Comment

• Welcome back.

Comment

• Welcome back SF4L.

Chime in at will!
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome back.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                She is a fucking BABE!

Welcome Okie Dokie.
                                Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Come on, newest member KC CHIEFS......., introduce yerself......, who are ye, where ye from? Do you have a soft spot for the Lions? ......, do you think the 2016 offensive line will be FKN SOLID with Raiola back offering his messiah like advice?
                                lol
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X