• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western 1000
    MSU 500

Comment

• Never believing in Louisville again.

Comment

• Fancystats actually had Louisville covering.

I've watched two Louisville games. Lamar Jackson is a phenomenal athlete but his supporting cast isn't that great. He is the offense and he was in this game until he threw a late pic-6.
        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Never believing in Louisville again.
          NC State might not be too bad, too.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Please reconsider, revise and resubmit on grounds of grotesque dumbassery and rampany Wizardry.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh, yeah, well....

Yeah. I got nothing. I concede the point.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Louisville doesn't have near the talent/experience around Lamar that they had last season.

Comment

• I don''t believe Ar-KANSAS was a winner. Unless spread was 27.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    I don''t believe Ar-KANSAS was a winner. Unless spread was 27.

Correct. Thanks for the catch. I'm old and doddering.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum
                      Week 6 Slate

ACC: Louisville -3.5 @NCState (Thurs)
                      SEC: Arkansas -2.5 @ South Carolina
                      B1G: Michigan -10.5 vs Michigan State
                      B12: TCU -13.5 vs West Virginia
                      P12: Oregon -2.5 vs Washington State
                      G-5: Western Michigan -6.5 @Buffalo
                      WC: Miami -3.5 @Florida State

Fixed.

Comment

• Removed the first and incorrect version of Week 6 Slate results.
                        There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          Removed the first and incorrect version of Week 6 Slate results.

I had already edited it so that it was correct. Note my quote.

Comment

• Wow, only Miami covered the spread as a fav.

FancyStats was hard on bettors, again. The only favorite by their method they had right was NCst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                              Wow, only Miami covered the spread as a fav.

FancyStats was hard on bettors, again. The only favorite by their method they had right was NCst.

Yeah, and Miami covered by 0.5 in a miraculous, last second gut punch.

Comment

• Congrats to crash for weekly honors (feels dirty; takes a shower)

Special Week 7 slate up in a few.

Comment

Working...
                                X