Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spartan Football - Owned and Operated by the University of Michigan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News via mgoblog -- Montae Nicholson will be joining Shantee Orr, Donovan Warren, and Manny Harris in the state of Michigan Undrafted Early Entry Hall of Fame.

Comment

• Ha, maybe. He's fast enough to warrant at shot at Mr. Irrelevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        News via mgoblog -- Montae Nicholson will be joining Shantee Orr, Donovan Warren, and Manny Harris in the state of Michigan Undrafted Early Entry Hall of Fame.
        Is Ernest Shazor included in that list?
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yeah, Shazor too.

Comment

• Connor Cook will be the 1st NFL quarterback ever to make his 1st career start in the postseason.

Comment

• Goodbye Reschke?

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Voted off the team by Sparty, quite the story.

Comment

• Why? Anybody know?

Comment

• super short version: His gf cheated on him with teammate, he texted the bitch some racist comments and she published them to some social media.

Comment

• He would have been better off beating the shit out of her.

Comment

• Never blow up at someone via text, voicemail, or email. It's like saying, "Here's some ammo. Please use it against me."
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The rumor is the teammate was Jamal Lyles, somewhat of a....let's say...not great teammate/friend who you can't trust to not go balls deep in your lady when you're not around. Reschke dropped an n-bomb in reference and it made its way to social media.

Sparty is a mess

Comment

• N-word?

Nebraska?

That bastard....
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Thiyo Lukusa has quit Michigan State’s football team after his freshman season, a major loss for the Spartans' young, developing offensive line. The 6-foot-5, 305-pound Lukusa played eight games in his debut season -- a rarity for a true freshman offensive lineman -- and was projected as the starting right tackle this fall.

Comment

• Even worse news for them tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X