Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate that Bama is playing FSU the first game. The Noles are a consensus top 5 team and Jimbo wants to beat his mentor/former boss badly.

Debating going. Although kinda interested in seeing the new stadium.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bama two-deep projection. Fairly accurate.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bama's 2017 sched:

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

• Mercer plays both Alabama and Auburn this year. In football.

Comment

• Mercer plays football?

Comment

• From Wiki:

Mercer's first football team was fielded in 1892, but the school did not consistently field teams until 1906. The sport was dropped in 1917 and 1918 during U.S. involvement in World War I, but returned after the war. Until 1924, the Mercer Bears were known as the Mercer Baptists. After the 1941 season, with the beginning of U.S. involvement in World War II, Mercer dropped football again, but did not resume the sport after the war. The program was reinstated after a 72-year hiatus in 2013; the first game was on August 31, 2013, when Mercer defeated (40?37) Reinhardt University in front of an overflow crowd of 12,172 at the Moye Complex.[2]

Comment

• Why do you hate Mercer?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Lord Saban is up today at SEC Media Days. May have to drive up there.

Comment

• Talent,

What's your honest take on Bama-FSU?

Comment

• I think the vermin will win.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wait...that's like picking a two headed coin...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA:

I don't like D. Francis. Losing Cook was huge. Cam Akers may end up being as good, but he won't be in his first game as a true frosh and I'm certain Jacque Patrick isn't. So, I think FSU is going to really struggle moving the ball.

I like Alabama's skill players a lot. I do think the OL may be a bit off from their usually hellacious Death Star of doom quality, but it should still be good. That said, FSU ain't no joke up front.

So, I like Hurts more than Francis and I like Alabama's big play angle more than FSU's, so I'll take them by 7-10 in a game where I expect the defenses to actually have the upper hand.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Who asked ya?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You did, assdancer.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Don't use my material again. Ever.

prick
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X