Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Jim Harbaugh's house down the street from Bo's house here in Ann Arbor - and Truck - battle of restraint versus gaudiness. Humility versus alpha-maleness.
    Never put Jim Harbaugh on the opposite end of a spectrum from the Alpha male!

Comment

• Saban is the debil!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's spelled ``debit''. As in, the opposite of "credit". Used in a sentence: ``Saban is a debit to his people."

Comment

• Of course Jim Harbaugh drives an F150.

Comment

• Yes he does, ppl see him all over town driving it.

Comment

• I don't care who you are: park your truck over the line and I'm gonna give you grief for it. Selfish asshole. I wish he were more like Saban, who reportedly parks straight every time.

Comment

• lmao

Comment

• Though I doubt Saban has to deal with parking. He surely has a personal driver that is paid handsomely.

Comment

• Gets a bonus for every pedestrian killed.

Comment

• Saban drove a F-150 until he bought the Mercedes dealership. Now he drives a Benz most days.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Jim Harbaugh's house down the street from Bo's house here in Ann Arbor - and Truck - battle of restraint versus gaudiness. Humility versus alpha-maleness.

You lifted that line, I believe. Please cite your sources.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• One day Harbaugh will finish higher than third in his division. When he does, he can have nice things, too.
                          Last edited by AlabamAlum; March 8, 2017, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• I lifted it waiting for you to catch it from someone comparing Saban vs Mark Richt, but Hannibal spoiled it. I also added "beautiful women" to the Deangelo Gibbs quote, that's the one I really though you would have caught.

Everything else is FACK

Comment

• This thread is proof positive of the decline of western civilization...and that AA is public enemy #2...after Saban of course...

AA:

hello
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 3>2.

Kick. No fumble.

Comment

Working...
                                X