Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1G Money!
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Shaddup
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Xoxoxo
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• you complete me
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Screw MissState. Nothing good comes from a 5-7 MissState team being in or winning a bowl game.
            And I was a Pack Fan as NC State took care of Vandy

SEC is 1-1 While Maryland looked like crap vs BC

Comment

• Maryland just turned the ball over a ton or they'd have put up 40 points.

Comment

• Vandy is the only team I am ambivalent towards. The rest I root against, save Bama, of course.
                Last edited by AlabamAlum; December 27, 2016, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• SEC is war.

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• ...and love?

Comment

• War and Peace.

Comment

• The sleepy, dreamy kind of peace only known by those living under the protection of the benevolent war elephant from Tusculoooosa.

Comment

• If said benevolent war elephant could suggest that its charges at Vanderbilt let the Huskers avail themselves of their grass practice field, it would be mighty appreciated.

Comment

• Vandy won't let you use the practice field?

Comment

• Apparently not. Been practicing on the Titans' turf instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X