Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Totally irrelevant, i'm guessing AlabamAlum has not even heard of roundball? Yes?
    I like basketball. We haven't been good at it of late.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
      Well that and Michigan State plays it clean. As far as I've learned apparently there was some MeyerSabaning involved in getting Mateen Cleves, but ever since then it's been above board.
      Sure. Well, at the very least it's been a lot longer since Michigan State was in trouble with the NCAA than say, you know, the team in Ann Arbor.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        True, but he's aware of unsupported rumor as he traffics in it regularly.

Not me. I am a purveyor of truth and wisdom. But, say, is that a giant Sequoia in your eye?

Comment

• Kiffin says that he would have been back at Bama for his 4th year if he hadn't accepted the FAU HC job and that he and Saban have a "great relationship despite what some may think."

At his FAU introductory press conference, Lane Kiffin discussed the "chewings" he sometimes gets from Nick Saban

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Sure. Well, at the very least it's been a lot longer since Michigan State was in trouble with the NCAA than say, you know, the team in Ann Arbor.
            We were a total clownshow for a while, but we mean it with that stuff. Chris Webber is still persona non-grata a the basketball team is sports' version of Mr Rogers' Neighborhood. MSU isn't quite that, but it's pretty close. Saban has had more success elsewhere. For obvious reasons. I think he would have done very well elsewhere though. Like in Columbus.

Comment

• One of my favorite Kiffin moments: him making fun of Saban's height at an award ceremony.

I miss Lane already.

Comment

• Bama gets a B1G crew for the playoff game with Washington. Heh.

Comment

• Wait, are any of them from Washington??????? Do any of like George Washington???? My god, man, do any of them carry dollar bills or quarters????

You're fucked.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• lol.

Comment

• Early reports are that the white hat's favorite dog is a husky.

Comment

• Yes, but I've heard the linesman has a disturbing love for Napoleon.

I haven't even looked at the officials for the OSU-Clemson game, but seeing as how everything, everywhere favors Ohio State, I'm assuming Archie Griffin is wearing the white hat.

Comment

• I believe y'all get an SEC crew.

Comment

• Can someone get me a dossier on the crew, how they were picked, any potential ties they may have to Clemson, Dabo, the shithole state of South Carolina or the South in general? Do any of them have any relatives, distant or otherwise, that fought against the United States in the War to Suppress Southern Treason? What sorts of jobs do these men have? I'm also going to need all information from Slive and The Nick as to who the SEC feels is more ill-suited to stop the WAR MACHINE.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. These men can't be trusted. CAN'T! If Ohio State should manage to hang around and lose by anything less than 21, the result will be tainted. TAINTED!!!, I say.

Comment

• You get a Pac12 crew, not a SEC crew.

BigXII gets the championship game. SEC officiating is shut out of the playoff. Buncha jive turkeys if you ask me.

Comment

• Big 12? I'm bitterly disappointed. They will surely want to pay OSU back for its convincing conquest of the Normans. We're doomed.

Comment

Working...
                                X