Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
    It doesn't apeak well for the intellect of the average football coach.
    There's a lot that doesn't speak well for the intellect of the average football coach.

Comment

• I know two of those run plays by NW were orginially pass plays in the first 2 quarters.. the QB say nothing and pulled the ball down to gain over 100 yrds on 2 runs..
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Brian Rosenthal ‏@HuskerExtraBR 22m22 minutes ago
        Dantonio said Michigan State won't practice at all during bye week, only lift and run. Next opponent is Nebraska.

=====================

That tells you a lot..

Comment

• [ame="https://twitter.com/UnCommonSense00/status/658474194892517376"]https://twitter.com/UnCommonSense00/status/658474194892517376[/ame]

Numerous issues on this play.. UNL's last two back probably cut that left as well
          Last edited by entropy; October 26, 2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• 9 times NU had 3rd & 4 or less. 3 times they ran it they converted. 6 times they threw and converted once. Included a pick 6

Comment

• Saturday, Nebraska backs gained for 3 yards or less on 13 of 25 carries. Their longest run of the day was 9 yards, and in the 2nd half they averaged 2.0YPA. More of that isn't going to win you a ballgame.

I think the answer, if there is one, is rushing differently rather than necessarily more. Although I'd be OK with more as well, if its working.

I think we've maybe gotten too fancy in the run game, and as a result we're not very well versed in what we're doing technically. Added too much too quickly...maybe at the behest of internal influences. Curious what we could do if we just leaned on zone stuff for a game.

Comment

• break that down between stretch plays and between the tackles.... I'd suspect you'd see the stretch plays yeild a much higher YPC.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  break that down between stretch plays and between the tackles.... I'd suspect you'd see the stretch plays yeild a much higher YPC.
                  I'm not going back through that debacle to track it.

Comment

• sad news

Comment

• Wow.

Comment

• Sounds like we might be playing Purdue with a walkon QB. At "best", with a gimpy Armstrong.

Great.

Comment

• If this was a suicide, the larger question that is going to be asked, should be asked, fair or not, is how did this young woman get to the point where she thought ending her life was a good choice?

The university has a role in raising these kids and keeping them safe.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Purdue 35 Nebraska 10
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Husker Nation

Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                              If this was a suicide, the larger question that is going to be asked, should be asked, fair or not, is how did this young woman get to the point where she thought ending her life was a good choice?

The university has a role in raising these kids and keeping them safe.

Not sure the motivation... she was involved with a domestic violence incident with her off campus boyfriend in Omaha. No idea if that is the cause or not..

I would bet UNL, like most universities, have programs to help and places you can go or call. So while I agree they need to do what they can to help, I'm not sure how they would be responsible. Parents sometimes can't stop suicides..
                              Last edited by entropy; October 28, 2015, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post

Numerous issues on this play.. UNL's last two back probably cut that left as well
                                We got 8 the first time we ran that play, but #94 wasn't on the playside.

Comment

Working...
                                X