U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    So much for Beilein getting his team's attention.

Michigan looks like shit. They are going to get dumped in the first round unless something changes... fast.

Too much "cajoling", they will get it done.

Comment

• I'll say this though... McGary looks like he could be REAL special if he sticks around. A lot of energy, real good instincts for the game, good hands, good feet... as his technique comes to form, he could be REAL good.

Comment

• A thoroughly unimpressive first half for Michigan. Their run in the tournament is gonna be over quickly if this is how they're gonna play.

Comment

• I almost prefer it when Burke is shooting like crap, because he actually pays attention on defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kstat View Post
            I almost prefer it when Burke is shooting like crap, because he actually pays attention on defense.
            It also inclines him to be more of a distributor, where he can really excel.

Comment

• Nice to see Robinson III woke up this morning and remembered he was part of the team...

Comment

• Wait, wait, wait. I thought you were done with this team?

Comment

• Burke might have concussed himself there from the whiplash.

Comment

• I'm pissed off with this team. I'll be done with them when they're eliminated.

Comment

• By the way, apparently low bridging a guy on a rebound and taking his feet out isnt even a foul. Obviously it wasn' intentional but how the fuck is that not a foul?

Comment

Burke might have concussed himself there from the whiplash.

I thought that too, but it looked like he landed on his shoulder

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
                          I thought that too, but it looked like he landed on his shoulder
                          Look at the head action there. A concussion doesn't have to require impact with a surface. You can concuss yourself through whiplash as well.

Comment

Look at the head action there. A concussion doesn't have to require impact with a surface. You can concuss yourself through whiplash as well.

Good point

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaRaySparty View Post
                              Good point
                              A moot point, as Burke has been cleared and is coming back in the game.

Comment

A moot point, as Burke has been cleared and is coming back in the game.

Yes, glad he is back,,,haha,,said he fell on his ass, glad u cant geta concussion from that,lol

Comment

Working...
                                X