No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tragic. He was a funny guy, although I preferred his dramatic work to his comedy.

Another sad reminder that people who struggle with addiction must always remain vigilant no matter how long they have been sober. And that sucks.
    "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• So sad.

This was brilliant:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcnFbCCgTo4"]Robin Willims - Golf (full version) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• wow......... blown away by the news
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Kayrone - i agree. My favourite Performances were Awakenings and Good Will Hunting.
          AKA Dave Lubin

Comment

• More natural talent on the tip of his dick than any of his super cool new comedian critics have in their entire body

Everyone I have ever heard talk about him always talk about how nice he was all the time. Norm MacDonald likened him and Farley together as guys who were huge stars but always had this accessible insecure demeanor where they always had to try and gain approval from someone no matter how important they were. They always had to be funny.

Those people are the best and they usually have depression they are battling.
            The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• sad...just sad...A comedy genius and amazing actor! Forever a legend, R.I.P. Robin Williams
              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Beyond sad. So many favorite moments of comedy, drama, everything. Hilarious man. But also could be so touching and endearing. So sad to think he was unhappy. It hurts to know he was suffering.

We were just talking about him in the stuff that makes you lyao thread I believe.
                Last edited by dpatnod; August 12, 2014, 12:38 AM.
                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• farewell...... you will always be on the DVD short list

The only logical explanation is:
                  I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Can't believe this news. Very sad. Unbelievable man, pure genius.

RIP Robin Williams.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• I thought he was very funny as the genie in Aladdin.

RIP Robin Williams.
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• So talented. What a shocker. RIP Robin.

Comment

• That golf bit ColoradoLion posted was one of my favorite things that he did. That whole special is great for that matter. RIP

Comment

• He was amazing in Mrs Doubtfire, Dead Poets Society and Good Will Hunting. GWH was one of those epic performances.

I never saw him on the USO shows but I've heard dozens of people theoughout multiple decades talk about how incredible his shows and reactions from the military members.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• RIP Robin. I don't think there was anything he did that I did not like.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I agree Mark. The guy was so talented. He could do it all. And do it all at a high quality. A real rarity. A HUGE talent. There are a few of his works I have not seen which are now on my short list.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X