No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is not as good as Maltby or McCarty ever were and those guys never made that kind of bank. He's getting 4.25 million a year. He would never get that on a contending team.

Comment

• He really is only worth about 3.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• 3 is being nice

Comment

• Abdelkader and AA should have each other's contracts.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            If he isn't producing, it's a bad contract, same with Dekeyser. If paying guys who paid their dues but aren't producing squeezes the producing players so they leave in a year, you will never comtend. Just look at the rosrer, it's full of highly paid non-productive players. The team missed the playoffs last season and will miss it this year, they are at the cap ceiling. It is absurd.
            Sounds like the Tigers, doesn't it.

Comment

• Detroit Red Wings

10 mins ?

‪The #RedWings have traded Riley Sheahan and a 2018 5th round draft pick to Pittsburgh for Scott Wilson and a 2018 3rd round draft pick. ‬

I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Someone give jaadam a tissue
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Abdelkader is not good. He showed promise during the last Cup run but it never really turned into anything. McCarty and Draper never made big money and they were key contributors on a Cup team for a very generous organization during the non-cap era.

Helm also showed promise during the last Cup run but he never turned into anything. He's always hurt and he rarely finishes.

Comment

• Abdelkader is not good. He showed promise during the last Cup run but it never really turned into anything. McCarty and Draper never made big money and they were key contributors on a Cup team for a very generous organization during the non-cap era.

Helm also showed promise during the last Cup run but he never turned into anything. He's always hurt and he rarely finishes.

Comment

• YES!! HAHAHA!! FINALLY!!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, between the ice conditions and the attendance at the Pistons games, Hot N Ready Arena is off to a great start
                        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• AA is signed and Sheahan is gone. Those are steps in the right direction.

Now if they could figure out how to draft and groom defensemen we'd be in business.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hot N Ready Arena is off to a great start
                            LOL

Comment

• Not a good look so far.

Comment

• Yet another example of why public funded stadiums are one of modern days biggest scams.

In San Diego we told the Chargers to go fuck themselves. Now they can't even sell out a 30,000 seat stadium.

Comment

Working...
                                X