No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man. The Big Ten is quite the bore to watch. Every game has the same theme.

Comment

• Ever wondered who the highest paid coach in college football is? Find out today with USA TODAY's complete salary data.

Found via mgoblog.

RichRod is #5 on the list (!)

I have heard the number $9 Million per year bandied about for Harbaugh, but that table says $7 Million.

Comment

• I think some count JH's no interest loans.

Last I heard, Saban had no buyout. He has a new contract, though, and I have not read it.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well read it...or STFU.

Hell...just STFU anyway...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FSU and Jimbo Fisher lose their starting QB, fall to 2-5, and nobody really cares. (or do they?)
            M and Jim Harbaugh lose their starting QB, fall to 5-2 (with 8-2 happening), and most people lose their minds.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Let me know when Harbaugh has won 3 conference titles, been to 2 playoffs and won a NC - Then we will talk

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                FSU and Jimbo Fisher lose their starting QB, fall to 2-5, and nobody really cares. (or do they?)
                M and Jim Harbaugh lose their starting QB, fall to 5-2 (with 8-2 happening), and most people lose their minds.
                I can't speak for anyone else here but I think that Jimbo Fisher is overrated.

Comment

• Has anyone compiled national QB stats and compared them to the previous few years? QB play in most games that I have watched this year has sucked. QB play for Michigan has been horrible. QB play against Michigan has been horrible except PSU. I don't think that I have watched a game this year yet (in any conference) where at least one of the two QBs didn't suck ass. Every time I tune into a game expecting to see the QBs light up the scoreboard it's an ugly affair.

Comment

• Geez, Pedo State vs OSU. No one to root for in this game.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Iowa State's Matt Campbell has got to be coach of the year.

Comment

• Iowa State had one win in its history against top five teams coming into this year. Matt Campbell has gotten them two this month. I don't know if Campbell is going to be looking to move after this season, but I've got to think several schools will be interested in giving him the opportunity.

Iowa State 14, TCU 7.

Comment

• https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...t-scott-frost/

Another guy who might deserve coach of the year consideration, albeit at the FCS level.

Comment

• That is all Iowa State fans are worried about: who's going to come in and take him away.

Comment

• South Florida lost too...lot of undefeateds going down

Comment

• About the only game on now SC/ASU and Beth is calling it

Comment

Working...
                                X