• Show
Clear All

• heh

STFU

:::fart noise:::
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Medium and growing (formerly Big) Ten

In 20 yrs, I'll be correct. I'm ahead of my time.

...that's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Last edited by entropy; October 13, 2017, 10:52 PM.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Iowa announced last week that they've completed their 2020 schedule. They will play Northern Iowa, Iowa State, and Northern Illinois in their non-conference games.

Their 2018 schedule is: Northern Illinois, Iowa State, and Northern Iowa. TOTALLY DIFFERENT ORDER!

I cannot imagine how f'ing bored Iowa fans must be having KIRK FERENTZ as their coach and essentially playing the exact same schedule year after year.

Comment

• Their reward for that is the Big Ten COY for Ferenz.

Comment

• Another 3-3 week. But this 3-3 week was total horseshit as I was on the right end of two fairly egregious covers -- M and the Goofer. Unfortunately, I don't have time for my usual wildly entertaining write-ups. I know that Wiz, in particular, will be crestfallen upon reading the preceding sentence. So, here are your losers, truncated as shit:

Maryland (-24') at Wisconsin. Good Badger/Bad Badger. This week it's good. So, Madison fucksticks.

Iowa (-1') at nFw. Eh, Iowa seems to do well in Evanston. Hawkeyes.

Purdue (-9) at Rutgers. Uggh. Rutgers.

Illinois (+13') at Minnesota. Opposite of every intuition. Illinois. That line is just too fishy.

Indiana (+7) at Sparty
            . I like Sparty in this one. Two pretty good showings in a row. Honestly, the ND loss was more a clownshow debacle than a substantively failure. Undervalued Sparty!

Michigan (+9') at Penn State. I have a weird feeling that M hangs around in this one. HARBAUGH!!!

Ohio State and Nebraska have the week off to lick their wounds from last week's gladiatorial fight to the death.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Big Ten is pretty representative of an all-around shitty college football slate this weekend. It's a good weekend to earn some Marital Capital.

Comment

• ...wfie credit...just remember you can't sit on wife credit too long...the minute you earn it...it starts going bad...like fish...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• usual wildly entertaining write-ups?

that boy needs a piss test

Comment

• Rutgers is about to finish 2-1 vs. the Big Ten West. Win over Purdue.

Comment

• Starting to think this could be Ferentz's last rodeo

Comment

• Purdue hurt themselves so many times in this game.

So that game winning pick route play that won Clemson the title last season? It has become the most overused and recently unsuccessful play of the season. Purdue tried it on their 2 point conversion. Failed. Texas just did it and lost the game due to an INT. Failed.
                        You are dumb if you blindly run that play, this season. D Coordinators learn.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs_qWs-Us3w"]Deshaun Watson Throws Game Winning TD Pass To Win 2017 National Championship!! - YouTube[/ame]
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Watching IU @ MSU.

Like watching paint dry.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Coastal Carolina/Appalachian State is a pretty good ball game.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Debord calls the same 3 run plays up the middle... in a row from Sparty 11 yard line

Comment

• After passing all the way down to get there.

Comment

Working...
                                X