Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure you can. The number of promises you can make is infinite.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm actually kind of happy that Kevin Wilson is getting huge numbers out of the offense this fast. It means that he might get snatched up by either a desperate mid-tier team looking for wins or a low ethics SEC team even sooner than I thought! He'd make a great hire at a program like Louisville, Auburn, or Texas A&M.
      Last edited by Hannibal; October 16, 2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• My fingers are crossed that he stays for the 2 years that UFM seems to get from his assistants.

I think Schiano is 99% gone after this season. Wilson, I think, is back next season and then gone.

North Carolina and Tennessee are going to have HC openings. And Mississippi and, IMO, Ar-KANSAS. There should be a bidding war for Schiano.

Comment

• LOL Schiano. I'll take your word for it I guess but that would be a pretty underwhelming hire at his age. If I'm any of those guys Wilson is much higher on my board. I had forgotten about Ole Miss.

Comment

• Any chance that Lovie Smith doesn't last for a third year?

Comment

• I can't see Illinois firing him. They're awful, though.

As for Schiano -- I mean, yeah, he sucked with Tampa, but shit, the dude won at RUTGERS. And he's been a really good DC for OSU. Schools will do much, much worse than him.

Comment

• Schiano still seems like a guy that you settle for in the end. He missed his big opportunity when he turned us down after Carr retired (LOL).

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Anywho, JTB is now sitting at: 1839 passing yards on 8.9 per attempt with 21 TDs and 1 INT. He's rushed for 359 at 5.1 per attempt and has 5 TDs. The few times the pocket did collapse last night he had some devastating scrambles. He also trucked some sad sac UNL defender 5 yards deep in the endzone on one of his TD runs.
                  It's almost as if good coaching makes a difference!

Comment

• Can't tell from here tho

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So, on recruiting front, it looks like OSU is going to miss out on nearly all of their remaining big targets. Most incredibly they're going to lose Tyreke Smith to PSU. Great job of recruiting by fucking Franklin. They've never been sold on Parsons, and I think that ship has sailed both ways (his relationship with PSU is mended and OSU is mostly disinterested). They love Jason Oweh, but he's lower rated ... 100s or something ... and Penn State may get him.

Meanwhile, Jack Carman is really looking around and Anthony Cook is now probably a coin flip w/ Texas.

The best they can do is to cling to the likes of Woodbey, Proctor and Emory Jones. If they can keep all 3 in the fold that would be a huge win.

Finally, last year's stud WR, Trevon Grimes, is back at home with a sick mom or something and it seems that he's unlikely to return to OSU.

Some very troubled times.

Comment

• ufm loosing out to "fucking Franklin" on recruits ........ shameful shit.

Good. I'll take anything at his point to slow down the urbz machine.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, I need Wisconsin or PSU to win the B1G. If Alabama holds serve, we will probably end up facing a B1G team in the first round. I like our chances against Wiscy and Penn State. Ohio State, not so much. Urban's teams usually play better as the year goes on, they have the overall team talent to match bluechip for bluechip (or are very close), and their offensive scheme has traditionally given us fits.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If we can score 14 on them...I'm thinking Bammer can ring them up for a Hondo...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Penn State@Ohio State will be must see TV.

Who you got, Talent? Early line is Bucknuts -7.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X