No announcement yet.

Celebrity Death Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Malarkey, 96. WW2 Vet made famous by Band of Brothers. One of the moving scenes of the series was when he collects the laundry of his dead friends. He also related a story about the Niland brothers while being interviewed for the book. This was the inspiration for Saving Private Ryan.
    AAL Quintez Cephus
    If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• RIP Donald Malarkey.

Band of Brothers is one of my favorite shows ever. After I watched it, it made me realize how dumb kids can be sometimes (especially me). I just got out of airborne school and went to my first unit who were hosting some WWII paratroopers.

Looking at the old men I didn't realize what an honor it was to be able to talk to them and listen to their stories. I took a lot of what they said with a grain of salt because I thought the weaponry they faced wasn't as advanced etc etc.

Thats one day of my life I wish I could relive.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• ^What an asshole. :-)
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I def was that day

I treated them with respect obviously i just didnt realize what heros they were
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Not a huge fan of Tom Petty but he was real RIP

Don Malarkry RIP
              Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Ralphie May died today. He was 45. Funny dude but just couldn't get a handle on the weight.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Not familiar with him.

RIP Ralphie.
                  Last edited by DanO; October 6, 2017, 06:38 PM.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Funny guy. RIP

[ame]https://youtu.be/HGVCVSGJihM[/ame]
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Fats Domino, legendary musician, passed away at the age of 89 years old.

Kinda one I would have to put in the "already thought he was dead" column

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/bKQZy2PJtq8[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                          Fats Domino, legendary musician, passed away at the age of 89 years old.

Kinda one I would have to put in the "already thought he was dead" column
                          Yep
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Robert Guillaume (Benson) has also passed away. Also 89 years old

Comment

• Me too, thought he had died years ago. (Fats Domino, that is)
                              Last edited by DeanUK; October 25, 2017, 02:04 PM.
                              AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Fats and Robert may they RIP. Oldies but goodies!
                                Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

Working...
                                X