Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
    Ok, from now on I am just marking this thread as read, so my eyes don't bleed. Glad I don't waste my time trolling on Ohio forums

Silly question but what exactly does that mean?

Comment

• 7-7, I Iike Wisconsin.

The chrome helmet / black facemask - Bucknut chapeau looks a hell of a lot better than their traditional queer gear.
      ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Ohio is going to cruise through the B10, don't see a loss on their schedule though they might slip up one game this season. Could still be Wisky...

Ohio offensively is a level above even the best B10 offenses and their defense is as good as anyone's other than arguably Sparty and that defense is young to boot.

Comment

• OSU fumbles the punt return and the officials have the balls to call an illegal punt formation on Wisconsin? What a joke.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Wisconsin with impressive passing attack.

I would call osu's pass D suspect. Getting beat.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Srsly, 4 seconds elapsed on that scramble? Buckeyes maybe hired Spartan Bob?

Comment

• Nice win by the bucks. Looked like meyer decided to commit to stopping the run, did that but gave up some big plays to Abederis in the process. Just not enough of them.

I was surprised Wisconsin couldn't solve the buckeye run defense ....... It may be just that good.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Decent effort. Biggest disappointment was Christian Bryant going down. That really, really sucks -- especially b/c it happened when the game should have been over. Also a little disappointed that Herman took his foot off the pedal in the 4th, especially when they were struggling with the power runs. Meh.

It's not a great defense. It's a sketchy defense when Roby plays like total shit. When you scheme to stop the run thinking you can lock down their only WR threat with your allegedly 1st round draft pick CB, and he sucks, you have issues. Abracadabra single-handedly kept that game close. nFw will score some points.

They're not an elite team, yet. Best in the conference, but as for a BCS title, there's no real point to thinking about that until a bunch of other teams start losing.
                  Last edited by iam416; September 29, 2013, 08:25 AM.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That was osu's biggest challenge of the season. They'll be undefeated until bowl time. Weak Big Ten schedule may hurt at that point. Not truly battle-tested.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• A little patience , they will get the BCS assrailing, like ND last year. Any SEC team or Oregon will do nicely.

Comment

• OSU won't make the title game ahead of Alabama or Oregon/Stanford. Maybe not Clemson or Oklahoma either, although I think the Big12 is crap this year

Comment

• Complaint about Ohio Stadium: there are fancy, state-of-the-art scoreboards literally everywhere you look now. So why is it so difficult to show some scores of games from around the country more than once a quarter? And even then, only games going on at the same time? Instead the ribbon scoreboards show ads most of the time or generic "Go Bucks!" cheers

Comment

• That was osu's biggest challenge of the season. They'll be undefeated until bowl time.
                            Yeah, I think we have to resign ourselves to one more year of their chest-thumping before Michigan can challenge them again. Nobody else in the conference can pick up the slack either. I have no idea where they'll end up, but unless some of the CFB divas start losing, they won't make the BCS Championship game. LSU probably checked out yesterday with their loss to Jawja, so strike them from the party.

For Michigan, I think the best we can hope for is a top Florida NYD bowl game, and a team that has shown steady improvement throughout the season.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• OSU will not play for title if there are 2 other undefeateds not named Louisville.

Michigan will play in Florida and will be OSU's hardest game, IMO.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• An undefeated OSU would not play for the title over a 1 loss SEC team
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X