Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badgers @ Wolverines, Post Game Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you fucking kidding me?
    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• And Lewis needs to let that punt roll; stupid, stupid mistakes
      Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• That's at drive was disgraceful
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Stribling with the pick; nice.

Now let's fucking do something with this field position

Comment

• Been nice to make one of those 2 FG's.

Comment

• Or have at least 1 TO to set up a 3rd FG miss

Comment

• Damn frustrating 1st half.

Comment

• Pretty much all Michigan in 1st half

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                    Pretty much all Michigan in 1st half
                    Except where it matters most

Comment

• It's been awhile since I've seen a half like that. So dominating yet so frustrating. Glad we get the ball in the second half
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I feel great about first half -- just hope Newsome is not injured too badly. That chop block by the defender has got to be illegal.

Time to change the FG kicker.

Still -- Does anyone think this game is competitive? Hornibrook has that deer in the headlights look.

Comment

• Speight's ability to evade sacks is amazing.

Wisconsin is good.

Commentators on TV are rather annoying.

Michigan seems to have more team speed, on both sides of the ball. Glasgow and company are suffocating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Detroit Dan View Post
                            I feel great about first half -- just hope Newsome is not injured too badly. That chop block by the defender has got to be illegal.

Time to change the FG kicker.

Still -- Does anyone think this game is competitive? Hornibrook has that deer in the headlights look.
                            It's 7-0 of course it's competitive. I don't get that. We can dominate them in yards all we want, if we're not putting points on the board, doesn't mean shit.

Comment

• Frustrating Wisconsin is one play away from tying the game, shouldn't be that close.

Comment

• Chryst is playing not to lose. I've got a feeling that will be a mistake, if it even gets to that point.

Comment

Working...
                                X