Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I turned on the Auburn/ATM game and...

Beth Mowins.
    lol CG -- Beth or Gus ?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      lol CG -- Beth or Gus ?
      Nap
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Missou kicking Florida’s ass.
        Well done, Randy Shannon. You don’t have that Coach O interim magic.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Florida was a shitty team to begin with, but after McElwain was fired, they completely gave up.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Florida was a shitty team to begin with, but after McElwain was fired, they completely gave up.
            Looks like that.
            Missou ... three wins in a row!

Man, IDK what Georgia is going to do when they have Fields next year. Fromm is good. Can't forget Jacob Eason, former top 5 overall recruit. Eason might have to transfer.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Three D starters injured, Mikay, Mosely, and Dion-Hamilton. Fuck.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Now a 4th, Evans. What a nightmare.

Comment

• You play anyone not awful till Iron bowl?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Three D starters injured, Mikay, Mosely, and Dion-Hamilton. Fuck.
                    Third world problems.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• LSU is not awful and Miss State is not awful.

Comment

• They are on a par with Minnesota.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LSU, MissState, and Auburn are all legit top 25 teams. Auburn might be top 10.

Comment

• At least Minnesota didn't lose to Troy. Troy, a loser to South Alabama.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I think Auburn has gotten its shit together and is pretty good. The others? Not really.

Comment

• Auburn is good, maybe very good. Others, no.

Comment

Working...
                                X